Turkey 2023

• Do you think international players are also not allowed to play in their NT? Then ipar would probably skip the tournament too🥺

I’m not sure. International ones are playing the U19 but the U21 is a lot closer to the start of the season… I would guess she would skip but I haven’t seen anything

• TVF signed a contract with Puma until 2026 and on the Puma website you can buy the kit of the Turkish national team

Attention!

Shipping is only within Türkiye

https://tr.puma.com/spor/baske…kiye-voleybol-takimi.html

• I'm not sure if this has been shared before, but there's a great commentary by Esra Gümüş (in Turkish) where she reviews every match of Eurovolley. This one is from after the Belgium match, and I felt that she isn't as hopeful about the Poland match, just like myself. However, she does mention she hopes that the girls will be more serious and focused when playing against Poland.

Also, Neslihan Demir has similar programme in the same manner. Though I have not watched it yet.

• I'm not sure if this has been shared before, but there's a great commentary by Esra Gümüş (in Turkish) where she reviews every match of Eurovolley. This one is from after the Belgium match, and I felt that she isn't as hopeful about the Poland match, just like myself. However, she does mention she hopes that the girls will be more serious and focused when playing against Poland.

Also, Neslihan Demir has similar programme in the same manner. Though I have not watched it yet.

I love Esra she was one of the best defensive OHs in her decade. She is giving such good commentary, way better than özlem Özçelik who is literally embarrassing 🙄 I don't like Neslihan's commentary neither. To me, Neslihan was a pure talent but not knowledgeable technically or maybe she can't translate her knowledge during her commentary. I expect naz to be a good commentator after she retires

• I love Esra she was one of the best defensive OHs in her decade. She is giving such good commentary, way better than özlem Özçelik who is literally embarrassing 🙄 I don't like Neslihan's commentary neither. To me, Neslihan was a pure talent but not knowledgeable technically or maybe she can't translate her knowledge during her commentary. I expect naz to be a good commentator after she retires

Agree, I've just finished watching Neslihan's. It was all over the place and was hard to follow. Hopefully, she will be better in time.

• Good idea, the Turkish users are being fully harassed at this point, the admin is agreeing with them so he is enabling them as well so no wonder the few sour apples that really are racist to Turks are having the time of their lives right now.

He edited his post now lol :down: He was generalizing all of us and the few trolls that needed to see that saw that. Disgusting, imagine being neutral when you are an admin, so far-fetched. I understand that he gets annoyed with some Turkish users but clearly it's not just Turkish users, it's a choice to say what he said knowing the power he holds here. :win: We saw what we needed to see, we can all move on and ignore them from now on I think. I hope they don't hijack this thread as well. :read:

When it comes to our NT, i think we are a contender for everything and clearly that leaves a bad taste in some peoples mouths. I'm surprised with Ebrar's defensive skills honestly, she was really doing great from the backrow and she didn't crack in reception against Poland either. Tomorrow against Italy, that might be one of our setbacks, they have some good servers. Ilkin and Derya are a bit fading in the background and Hande proves once again to be very useful in NT season, I wish to see Tugba back again as well, I think she could thrive in this system. Sadly the MB story is the same as in Gio's era...

• Good idea, the Turkish users are being fully harassed at this point, the admin is agreeing with them so he is enabling them as well so no wonder the few sour apples that really are racist to Turks are having the time of their lives right now.

He edited his post now lol :down: He was generalizing all of us and the few trolls that needed to see that saw that. Disgusting, imagine being neutral when you are an admin, so far-fetched. I understand that he gets annoyed with some Turkish users but clearly it's not just Turkish users, it's a choice to say what he said knowing the power he holds here. :win: We saw what we needed to see, we can all move on and ignore them from now on I think. I hope they don't hijack this thread as well. :read:

When it comes to our NT, i think we are a contender for everything and clearly that leaves a bad taste in some peoples mouths. I'm surprised with Ebrar's defensive skills honestly, she was really doing great from the backrow and she didn't crack in reception against Poland either. Tomorrow against Italy, that might be one of our setbacks, they have some good servers. Ilkin and Derya are a bit fading in the background and Hande proves once again to be very useful in NT season, I wish to see Tugba back again as well, I think she could thrive in this system. Sadly the MB story is the same as in Gio's era...

The day he revealed my report I understood how unethical and awful person he is :down: I think he is no different than those racists, he is one of them.

Anyways let’s hope for the best for our NT tomorrow.

• imho, yesterday poland performed the way better than they played against serbia in pool stage but it still wasn’t enough for them to take a set. Zehra and Eda should finally step up and get involved tomorrow. Altinli is right, we are a contender for everything and that clearly leaves a very very bad taste in some many peoples mouths.

• I totally agree with you guys. Some of them are toxic and commenting here is better. Btw What do you think about Italy? I am just curious about Egonu. I am sure that she loves Santarelli and Zehra more than Mazzanti :heart:

• The day he revealed my report I understood how unethical and awful person he is :down: I think he is no different than those racists, he is one of them.

Anyways let’s hope for the best for our NT tomorrow.

Your repeated use of the term "racist" aimed at anyone who disagrees with you needs to stop. That is such a childish mentality and its more toxic than what anyone else is doing. The accusation of every single non-turkish user here being racist is horrible and you're just using it as an insult to throw out because you can't put any other thought together because you're too busy figuring out the next way to victimize yourself. I hate the Turkish national volleyball team because of their fans and Ebrar but I have nothing against the country itself and would love to visit sometime as it looks very pretty. Not liking your national team does not make me a racist. I don't like the USA or Brazillian teams either. Does that make me racist toward them too?

• I totally agree with you guys. Some of them are toxic and commenting here is better. Btw What do you think about Italy? I am just curious about Egonu. I am sure that she loves Santarelli and Zehra more than Mazzanti :heart:

Same here and so true :lol:

• Your repeated use of the term "racist" aimed at anyone who disagrees with you needs to stop. That is such a childish mentality and its more toxic than what anyone else is doing. The accusation of every single non-turkish user here being racist is horrible and you're just using it as an insult to throw out because you can't put any other thought together because you're too busy figuring out the next way to victimize yourself. I hate the Turkish national volleyball team because of their fans and Ebrar but I have nothing against the country itself and would love to visit sometime as it looks very pretty. Not liking your national team does not make me a racist. I don't like the USA or Brazillian teams either. Does that make me racist toward them too?

Literally we are running away from your toxic racist posts and you come here just to contaminate our thread with your dumb posts🤦 you feel called out because you know people do see your unconscious or even conscious bias towards certain NT. I understand you are concerned, you should be concerned because racism is really hard to cure