2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Can this help?

That's the web page I filter about with. Someone pointed me to the volleystation site that is a little cleaner, but I still take issue with how they are judge receptions ... the perfects and the positives. They are almost cruel :lol:

And I want the (what I know as) the B Sheets to have reception as well. (For one reason, FIVB will likely reorganize their web site some day and kill all the links to those pages. They've done it before)

• Gaila Ceneida Gonzalez Lopez is being another favorite in this tournament for me. Really like her style, her swing, her serve, her manner

• Thanks, Coach Kwiek for the set point for the Netherlands XD

That was a bold challenge :lol:

• One the more chaotic rallies of the tournament :box:

• Orthmann finally find herself, but not only that She is playing like before She reached new peak in her performance. She is better than ever:white:

• Gonzalez with a timely ace

• congrats to netherlands despite the lose

They lack of experiencein crucial moments

• I still underestimating the capacity that Dominican Republic has to collapse. They could have won this game by 3x0, but there's talented in this new generation from Netherlands.

• the double sub kills Netherland LOL:aww:

didn’t he do that because of a double touch call on the other setter?

• Nah, the douch touch call was on Dijkema :gone: She came in and made a double touch immediately and then two bad sets. Game over

oh. I sure missed that one :rolll:

• Croatia-Japan 0-3

Thailand - Poland 1-3

Canada - Korea 3-1

Usa - Italy 3-1

• Japan 3x0 Croacia

Polansd 3x1 Tha

Canadá 3x0 kor

USA 3x0 Italy