2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Brazil played better against China till now. Good game by Lorrayna. I think that Lorrayna + Kisy is the best duo of Opp. Rosamaria as 4th OH.

Ana Cristina was amazing in first set and a non factor in 2 and 3 set on attack. this is a great experience for her.

Till now Ana C hás been more consistent in Back Row than Júlia B.

Júlia had some Nice moments but still with a lot of ups and downs.

• Carol needs to rest. She's been playing non stop.

I hope Zé gives a chance tô Lorena against CROÁCIA

I think that Lorrayna Also light Start next game. After that he Will be Back tô Kisy and Lorrayna as a good option.

• Julia is defending super well, and our pass has been superb in general... In attack, she had her worst game, not a awful one, but we know she can and will do better than that in the future

• Carol needs to rest. She's been playing non stop.

It is clear that she needs to rest. I hope she doesn't play a second against Croatia.

It was an entertaining match. Brazil is lacking some sync now, especially between Macris and Kisy, and I'm so happy Lorrayna came in and did so good, It was needed for her and the team, we need these options, Kisy has problems to attack OOS.

That dig Natinha made and Ana's attack in 4th set were SUPERB, Brazil won the game right there.

• Lorrayna was a great surprise and she was fearless.. I still think she is a limited player, but it could a be a good experience for her starting a game

• I want to see Lorenne instead of Kisy next week. They play different type of games, and we need options at this position, for me, right now is open.

• Lorenne seems tô be a good person but among the Opps options It is the last option for me.

• But I do think that Zé might take 4 MB tô Paris. due tô Thaísa Health status

• Lorrayna needs to improve in some aspects that Kisy is good and Kisy needs tô improve in some aspects that Lorrayna is good. Besides been leftys they clearly are two different options

• That dig Natinha made and Ana's attack in 4th set were SUPERB, Brazil won the game right there.

• Zé clearly doesn't trust Lorena, because Carol wasn't even supposed to be there (Zé asked her to come because of Julia K's injury) and yet she's playing every match. Everyone can see that she's struggling. Lara's injury was really unlucky, she was probably going to start alongside Diana judging by the trainings.

Macris and Kisy also had literally like no time to rest and they look very tired as well.

But watch Zé play the same team against Croatia anyway because that's just the way he is.

• Lorena is a balanced MB imo. She can attack Well and is a decent blocker