2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Lazovic you really stepped up. I’m sorry nobody else could help you

• If KVR was in NT I Would bet in Canadá win against Serbia

• Poooooland!!!:cheesy::olympia: thank you girls for such a happines this week. I didnt expect that result:what::rose:

• sometimes I would like poland to play with grajber,medrzyk and twardowska in order to be grateful with rozandki and lukasik

Lukasik was great at the end of set,made a crucial points and was playing against the block to make a reply

• Is Poland the greatest-blocking team in the world right now? It's utterly amazing.

Another ~12-14 points to the ranking, + ~35 points for the whole weekend, 8th spot in a ranking. Lavarini, I love you.:heart: I know it's over B Italian and Serbian teams, but it's huge for us in context of Paris.

Feel sorry for Fedusio, the only negative. :(

• Gosh this team is so great, they are really eager to play and win! Even if there are mistakes they try to improve and work things off! Im so happy for them :cheesy:

But Fedusio :( hope its nothing serious ;(

• Is Poland the greatest-blocking team in the world right now? It's utterly amazing.

Another ~12-14 points to the ranking, + ~35 points for the whole weekend, 8th spot in a ranking. Lavarini, I love you.:heart: I know it's over B Italian and Serbian teams, but it's huge for us in context of Paris.

Feel sorry for Fedusio, the only negative. :(

Actually, it's not against B of Serbia. Of course Tijana is like 50% of A team, but the only missing players from WCH are Stevanovic and Tijana. We play without Wolosz, Gorecka and Witkowska. Of course Serbia's A team is better than our A team, but still they won against mix of A team.

• Gosh this team is so great, they are really eager to play and win! Even if there are mistakes they try to improve and work things off! Im so happy for them :cheesy:

But Fedusio :( hope its nothing serious ;(

finally we see totally different mentality. Lavarini build their "heads":lol: I just remember when Nawrocki always talking that we need to know our place... Gosh, as we see we dont have to:whistle:

• Italy hás been playing with a B Team . Sérbia is without Boskovic. Évery NT is missing a Key player. China is without Zhu and isnt doing this bad

• Poland hás a great pool of players

• Actually, it's not against B of Serbia. Of course Tijana is like 50% of A team, but the only missing players from WCH are Stevanovic and Tijana.

Yeah, this is what I meant, I knew someone will point it out with this 'B' stuff, but was too lazy to edit that post. :D

15 blocks for Korneluk and 49 points in 4 games, she's a monster.

• Yes we look awful. Yes, this still is on paper strong team. Yes, of course y’all are gonna take any chance you can to drag Serbia after all the success they had last year. It makes sense. However, it’s not like we have much to prove to anyone. Not even a year ago winning wcs undefeated with only 5 dropped sets. You’re all quick to forget that and if you wanna write us off go ahead. Take your cheap shots now.

• Absolutely no one:
    My mom: "What happened to the old man in Poland, he was such a good coach, very experienced. And where is the Opp with the tattoos, she was very cute and powerful."

I love her and her unpopular opinions tbh :rolll: She is the type of person that cares less about results and more about vibes. She missed Smarzek as we all did ;(

• Yes we look awful. Yes, this still is on paper strong team. Yes, of course y’all are gonna take any chance you can to drag Serbia after all the success they had last year. It makes sense. However, it’s not like we have much to prove to anyone. Not even a year ago winning wcs undefeated with only 5 dropped sets. You’re all quick to forget that and if you wanna write us off go ahead. Take your cheap shots now.

Tbf, last year the team was overperforming and some other teams underperforming, that result was a surprise to most. It's not always easy to live up to a surprise result.

• Tbf, last year the team was overperforming and some other teams underperforming, that result was a surprise to most. It's not always easy to live up to a surprise result.

LOL. My bad maybe we do just suck. Everyone else underperforming is the only way we could have ever got bronze at VNL without Boskovic and gone undefeated in WCs.

• Italy hás been playing with a B Team . Sérbia is without Boskovic. Évery NT is missing a Key player. China is without Zhu and isnt doing this bad

Not that it's an excuse for playing bad but I would cut Serbia some slack cause they just started working wth a new coach 10 days ago.

China has been playing with this roster more than one year without Zhu, and up until VNL, they have trained together for 3 months. Ofc they will play great game in VNL.