2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• bc they beat Italy C and and Serbia without Boskovic ?

Obviously Boskovic and Egune are best of the best and when they play, they would make a huge difference in the game, no one is denying that. However, Italy and Serbia have a lot of great players, so regardless of who's is playing, they could always put up a very good team out there.

• No bcz of the energy they are showing. It's not really about beating Serbia D, Italy G etc.

You can tell the players are enjoying it

This vibe wasn't there with Gui, especially last summer.

It's only VNL, but we saw last summer what Santarelli did in VNL with Serbia and how it set a tone for the rest of the year.

For a top team, Italy's depth is very questionable tho, I wish Nicoletti was there, but OHs pool is dead dry.

• No bcz of the energy they are showing. It's not really about beating Serbia D, Italy G etc.

You can tell the players are enjoying it

This vibe wasn't there with Gui, especially last summer.

Santarelli is in that magical moment of a coach's career when he understands what girls need and knows exactly how to get the team to do what he wants...

Maybe, now, he's the best coach in the world...

• Not every Turkish player shading Guidetti in their interviews saying that "how good to have rotation, how much coach trusts them, how calm the coach is and it makes them calm as well". Lol.

#noguiyesparty

I saw Derya saying that, so I figured she is just a bit salty for not being a starter before, considering Turkish fans on social media were making her appear to be next Gabi :gone:

• Let people enjoy their team's good form.. Turkey has been fun to watch

I hope this applies to all teams.

Poland is also great and fun to watch for example.

• Another ~12-14 points to the ranking, + ~35 points for the whole weekend, 8th spot in a ranking. Lavarini, I love you. :heart: I know it's over B Italian and Serbian teams, but it's huge for us in context of Paris.

15,1 pts for today's victory over Serbia and +39,42 pts for the whole week, better than anyone could have expected. :flower:

• I hope this applies to all teams.

Poland is also great and fun to watch for example.

Yeah, heck, I'm enjoying Croatia. Not my team, not winning, not that great, but fun in their own way

• In case anybody isn't aware of this (I wasn't until a few matches in):

There is no Ball In/Ball Out challenge in this tournament. They have it all on tape and if the ball is within 20cm they just show it complimentary

• Speaking of Poland Block Party, congratulations to Agnieszka Kąkolewska Korneluk, I assume she got married :flower:

• What polish fans think about the second middle next to Kakolewska? Current one doesn't run slide and not very tall but quick. When I was watching Yaprak Erkek with Rozanski 2 years ago, that team had a good slider(Gryka) and she was in wide rosters before. Not Lavarini's fav?

• What polish fans think about the second middle next to Kakolewska? Current one doesn't run slide and not very tall but quick. When I was watching Yaprak Erkek with Rozanski 2 years ago, that team had a good slider(Gryka) and she was in wide rosters before. Not Lavarini's fav?

Gryka is injured (something with her foot). Other MBs - Witkowska and Alagierska are injured as well

There is also Centka, but she got small injury as well. Probably she'll be back for week 2 of vnl

• What polish fans think about the second middle next to Kakolewska? Current one doesn't run slide and not very tall but quick. When I was watching Yaprak Erkek with Rozanski 2 years ago, that team had a good slider and she was in wide rosters before. Not Lavarini's fav?

It’s Gryka. She is young and would probably be in our 14 (played some matches last year) but she is injured. She had a good season in ŁKS and is our best slider at the moment but she has problems with blocking when other teams play faster. If she manage to get healthy I bet that Lavarini will try her in the later part of the NT season.

• Busa's fall continues, terrible attacking and even struggles at reception 🤦 I hope her signing with Vakıf won't be true:wall:

Busa better than Hande?😂😂😂 Good joke, do another one:roll:

She played in Fenerbahçe and crumbled. Even her reception was bad. Some players only shine small clubs once they have less pressure.

Hande is good for Nilüfer? And Busa is good for Vakıfbank? Lol😂😂😂😂

She is so not! her attack is very mediocre and this season her reception is also nothing special. She is contributing as much as other local mediocre OH in PTT

I agree, with such a short height she is playing better than Busa at both reception and attack even though she played against all the big teams. I hope she can move to a bigger club next season

Hande earned quite a lot in her club career unlike Busa who just flipped badly at pretty much every season.

Another terrible game by Busa. 23% attacking :white: and it is just against a mid level team, Sarıyer belediyesi :aww:

Sad thing is Busa is paid more than Merve Tanyel although Busa is not playing even as good as Merve who is normally an average OH. Just to point out how badly Busa is failing this season😉

She can keep getting free medals with NT thanks to Boskovic, but in club season her true shape is visible🤷

Indeed Busa wasn't even best Serbian OH. Impact-wise on Serbian NT's success, Busa was the 6th or even 7th player. As mentioned by another user above, she is more comparable to Grajber.

Well I wouldn't be surprised. Some Serbian fans said Busa is one of the best outside. You see, there are crazy fans in every country:roll:

No surprise from my side, we should remind those blinds who were bitching everything in PTT but busa as if she was not just a mediocre player 🤦 we see her true worth, no surprise.

I wanted to ask this a long time ago, did she hurt you?

You are CONSTALTLY bringing her into every topic, using her to compare with other players, and commenting every single game of hers. This is like an obsession. And many times you are the one starting the topic of Busa for no reason.

Not to mention there is way more of these posts coming from you and basically hating on her

I love her and her slide attacks. She attacks in front of setter and as a slider. IMO she's the best polish slider.