2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Vargas gets better every day. she has a good level at almost all elements. she has no weak points.

really good at both in system and out of system.

her serving is amazing.

and she improved a lot at defense and blocking.

I am looking forward see her against Boskovic and Egonu. She can dethorne them.

• bc they beat Italy C and and Serbia without Boskovic ?

Oh someone is sore😂 like their coach😘

• I wanted to ask this a long time ago, did she hurt you?

You are CONSTALTLY bringing her into every topic, using her to compare with other players, and commenting every single game of hers. This is like an obsession. And many times you are the one starting the topic of Busa for no reason.

Not to mention there is way more of these posts coming from you and basically hating on her

Seems like you have quite a lot of free time, do you also want to make one for certain people complaining about Hande all the time?

By the way, well done, it is a good compilation. Next time you have those crazy ideas like 'Busa is one of the best outside hitters in the world', read this post 😉

• Seems like you have quite a lot of free time, do you also want to make one for certain people complaining about Hande all the time?

By the way, well done, it is a good compilation. Next time you have those crazy ideas like 'Busa is one of the best outside hitters in the world', read this post 😉

I am speechless, obsession at its max:lol: sorry for you serdar...that person, sure, has a lot of free time...

• Seems like you have quite a lot of free time, do you also want to make one for certain people complaining about Hande all the time?

seems like you always have to throw Hande into this converstation and start comparing them for no reason...

• geez. This commentator asks questions to non English native speakers like they are native speakers. She speaks too fast and has that usual drawn out question they use with NCAA.

It's okay to simplify your words lady. Also okay to talk a little slower for non native speakers.

• geez. This commentator asks questions to non English native speakers like they are native speakers. She speaks too fast and has that usual drawn out question they use with NCAA.

It's okay to simplify your words lady. Also okay to talk a little slower for non native speakers.

For the love of god, man, what are you watching :lol:

• No bcz of the energy they are showing. It's not really about beating Serbia D, Italy G etc.

You can tell the players are enjoying it

This vibe wasn't there with Gui, especially last summer.

I wanted to ask this a long time ago, did she hurt you?

You are CONSTALTLY bringing her into every topic, using her to compare with other players, and commenting every single game of hers. This is like an obsession. And many times you are the one starting the topic of Busa for no reason.

Not to mention there is way more of these posts coming from you and basically hating on her

Tbh we can go back and see how many times we mentioned any random player and it would still work this way 😂

• For the love of god, man, what are you watching :lol:

you know the interviews conducted in between matches? this lady asking the questions. she couldn't seem to get a clue that she's not being understood. well add to that the noise from the crowd. but you can see it from Zehra and Mazanti's faces that they couldn't understand her.

• you know the interviews conducted in between matches? this lady asking the questions. she couldn't seem to get a clue that she's not being understood. well add to that the noise from the crowd. but you can see it from Zehra and Mazanti's faces that they couldn't understand her.

Okay, a replay. You freaked me that I miscalculated my time zone and was missing some Croatia action :)

• Gotta let your libero handle the block coverage :hit:

• Lorrayna's got some hang time :thumbup:

• Lorrayna went to Ebrar's school of tipping

haha, true but ...

• At least Naiane gets to play a set, she's doing great so far. I wish Zé would've given a chance to Maiara though, this is probably her last match with the team.