2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Block Party on the other foot now :lol:

I really like the two Croatia kids, though. #s 1&2

• Oh my :aww:

my reverse doppelganger riptide whiplash jinx didn't work out :white:

• But I do think that Zé might take 4 MB tô Paris. due tô Thaísa Health status

Carol, Diana, Lorena and who?

• Brazil played their whole team in the last set.

• A fired up Brazil is hard to stop !

....but a young and gutsy Croatian team has earned my respect & admiration :heart:

young and gusty gets you about a set and a half of fun. But as soon as a team like Brazil gets tired of it ... :gone:

• Croatia showed great potential in the first 2 sets.. If they can keep playing like that, they will grab some wins for sure..

• Naiane :flower: Idk if Roberta will be fit for Brasília, but this might be the last we see of her this VNL. I'm glad she got to end it in a positive not after the double touch call (which was kind of harsh tbh) in the fifth set against China.

• Carol :love: What a beauty. It's uncanny

• Interviewing Carol....

How is it Carol looks the same from 10, 12 years back :heart:

It slays me how naturally beautiful she is. Beauty like that is timeless

• Croatia put up a good fight until middle of 2nd set, both MB's were really good.

Naiane's contact with the ball is beautiful, class touch. Glad she had a chance to show her work today and did it good, steady.

Ana Cristina was the most solid player for Brazil 1st week, a leader. Natinha recovered from a slow start and Lais show some good things for us today. Julia needs to jump, girl jump.

• Naiane :flower: Idk if Roberta will be fit for Brasília, but this might be the last we see of her this VNL. I'm glad she got to end it in a positive not after the double touch call (which was kind of harsh tbh) in the fifth set against China.

Maybe the lineup for Week 2?

S: Macris, Roberta

L: Natinha, Nyeme

MB: Diana, Carol, Lorena

OH: Gabi, Ana C, Julia B, Tainara

OP: Kisy, Lorrayna, Lorenne

But seriously Carol needs her much needed break.

• I think Thaisa is going to be there, but she probably won't play every match. Lara's condition is still a question mark, but if she's fit by then, she should go too.

Rosamaria too is supposed to be recovered I think? So probably her instead of Lorrayna.

• I haven't seen any updates on Roberta's situation, but I think, if she's available, Zé will go with her and Macris, and Thaisa too. Between the opposites, I can't bet on anything.