2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Btw everyone is either complaining about afrontes culture and drama or about the hate Santarelli gets and obsessed with whatever everyone has to say about him :rolll:

I love how people think being above "certain" drama means they are above drama. If you don't give a shit stop being bothered by it and focus on volleyball, don't be pretentious af with your selective drama-avoidance LOL.

Either take a chill pill or embrace the fact that you are also a drama queen :lol:

• Again, you wrote all of this just to interpret what he said, “what he meant was..” etc.. I dont care what he meant to say, or what he meant in general, even I dont believe he thinks that Brazilian players lack quality, But thats what he said. He didnt say “they are performing bad, they are passing bad”.. and its disrespectful, that was my point, not creating drama.
    People can say disrespectful things maybe without meaning it, but fact is a fact and you all shouldn’t try to justify it, but whatever

Anyways, I’ll try not to comment on this any further

Again... a very childish and un nuanced take. If you bothered to listen carefully, he mentioned Brazil's pass right after that. He meant that the players currently don't have the quality. Their pass is bad so he told his players to serve strong. You just heard one part, believed what you wanted to believe and ran witb it. Just because you have some resentment towards him before. For real guys, his comment was just straightforward and you made it live on your head rent free.

• Btw everyone is either complaining about afrontes culture and drama or about the hate Santarelli gets and obsessed with whatever everyone has to say about him :rolll:

I love how people think being above "certain" drama means they are above drama. If you don't give a shit stop being bothered by it and focus on volleyball, don't be pretentious af with your selective drama-avoidance LOL.

Either take a chill pill or embrace the fact that you are also a drama queen :lol:

You should tell all this to Karakurt and Santarelli (:

• Vargas isn't a huge upgrade over Ebrar, but turkey can beat anyone without much trouble when their spikers having a good day, which, rarely happens sadly.

Ebrar played well today but that was one of the best performance in her NT career, such a performance is usual for Vargas.

She is far from Vargas's level.

• Maybe in NT, but she won Club Wch along with Zhu Ting with a pretty good performance as OH

Lol if but pretty good performance you mean one good game against a low tier Chinese team haha. Bozetat is also al world club champion so...lol

Big talk for a girl who out of 20 games, only plays 1 good one and is not even a top-level opposite

• Ebrar played well today but that was one of the best performance in her NT career, such a performance is usual for Vargas.

She is far from Vargas's level.

vargas is clearly better, but the difference isn't all that big. ebrar is more than adequate for a NT ranked 5 in the world, she always delivers when the reception is good and vargas won't save the team when it isn't. having vargas playing instead of ebrar won't make turkey top 4, but having two spikers that receive like meliha and attack like derya/ilkin would easily make turkey one of the top contenders at every tournament.

• She's doing well so far yes but hold your horses. It was against Germany not the USA or another top level team.

if it was Vargas who scored 39 percent hitting 600 this board would have lost their minds no matter who it was against lol. Also Boskovic dropped 33 on the usa not even a year ago at a very high efficiency lol. Also serdar liking this to shade Boskovic is so funny 😭😭

• Ebrar being Ebrar. Then crying like an idiot when she looses.

She is just a 🤡 and always will be. Good luck in Russia, thats a perfect place for her

• GER vs USA tomorrow will be on FIVB's Youtube for free:

It's kinda unfair that Germany are playing their best tournament in ages but still have a good chance of missing the final round to all the crazy results ;(

I feel bad for them. It’s unfortunate they got full strength serbia and usa