2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• ,USA was a completely disaster in the attack. . This team can not work together. Maybe Plummer is not so bad isnt she?????? Anyway she will be back bacause if Kirally starts with the same players in the next match USA is going to be destroyed by anyone. In the OPP Kirally needs to insist with Thompson until she find her shape...

It is not normal to have so power in the OPP position and to look like you are in the era of Kelly Murphy . As for Robinson I will say that nobody is irreplaceble.... The whole B team in the OH and OPP seems to me much better right now.

By the way it is really impress me that nobody is judging the awful performance of Lanier.... If Plummer was in her position some people right there they would look for the slightest fault to accuse her of.... Not to mention what I would read if she played as Lanier...

• ,USA was a completely disaster in the attack. . This team can not work together. Maybe Plummer is not so bad isnt she?????? Anyway she will be back bacause if Kirally starts with the same players in the next match USA is going to be destroyed by anyone. In the OPP Kirally needs to insist with Thompson until she find her shape...

It is not normal to have so power in the OPP position and to look like you are in the era of Kelly Murphy . As for Robinson I will say that nobody is irreplaceble.... The whole B team in the OH and OPP seems to me much better right now.

By the way it is really impress me that nobody is judging the awful performance of Lanier.... If Plummer was in her position some people right there they would look for the slightest fault to accuse her of.... Not to mention what I would read if she played as Lanier...

both teams had bad attack % because both teams were playing great defence and the one on the USA side who shined the most at this element besides JWO was Lanier, her reception was also good, only her attack was the problem

this was a great match with some of the most amazing rallies in the whole tournament

this statement that they will get destroyed by anyone if they play like this makes no sense because Japan has exceptionally great defence that no other team has, I cant imagine Turkiye/Italy digging so many difficult balls, they have other advantages

• So USA vs Japan was like a tennis match between two pushers. Both teams pushing to death because no one can hit a winner 💀

Many people likes this. I find it very boring. Glad I didn't watch.

Nope, it wasn’t like Wozniacki playing against Jankovic, it was more like Swiatek vs Jabeur. Both sides could hit winners, but with different style of play. Both showed some ridiculous defensive plays and great rallies.

Skinner played just 1.5 set and was 9/15, Ogbogu was 8/11 and even Washington was at 50% (I had a feeling that when Hancock has become THAT good setting to the MBs when watching), so clearly it wasn’t a fact that no one could hit a winner. (More precisely it was Cook & Koga struggled to hit a winner, while both received the most sets from each side)

So better not judge it “boring” if you didn’t even watch it:)

• Nope, it wasn’t like Wozniacki playing against Jankovic, it was more like Swiatek vs Jabeur. Both sides could hit winners, but with different style of play. Both showed some ridiculous defensive plays and great rallies.

and China tonite will be like Li Na, hitting Brazil left, right and centre with winners...

(hopefully) :lol:

• She might be a bitch but Thaisa is so good :lol::cheesy::super:

But she seems to be part of chicletera too. Sigh

• Brazil is still lacking cohesion as a team. Ana Cristina is definitely missed.

Thaisa: My receive, My spike. She's the best player for Brazil atm.

I remember when I first saw Li Yingying in 2018 WCH. She was a liability in reception back then but she has made significant progress on that in the past years!