Serbian Women's NT 2023

• what does this mean

• Galatasaray's former coach Ataman Güneyligil answered the question about Boskovic in his last interview. He discovered Boskovic while he was playing for the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team in the Balkan Championship in the youth girls category. They could not get him to sign because the manager at that time and the Serbian national team were more oppressive. I didn't know that Boskovic played for the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.

• Galatasaray's former coach Ataman Güneyligil answered the question about Boskovic in his last interview. He discovered Boskovic while he was playing for the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team in the Balkan Championship in the youth girls category. They could not get him to sign because the manager at that time and the Serbian national team were more oppressive. I didn't know that Boskovic played for the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.

She played for club in Bosnia in her home town, she attended training for Galatasaray when she was 12 so she couldn’t have played for U categories in such young age.

She played for youth categories for Serbian NT.

“Oppressive”? Her father wanted her to play under Serbian flag, and there is nothing oppressive about it. Also she as ethnic Serb naturally wanted to represent her nation and play under a flag that represents her.

Also how could Serbian NT be oppressive when, by your words, she played for Bosnian NT? Lol:gone:

Can we stop the non sence cause I am tired of explaining simple facts. She and her family wanted her to represent Serbia as most natural thing for any Serb. The fact that Turkish (some even say Azerbaijani) NT wanted to naturalize her and failed has no place in further discussion and only some Turkish media likes to occassionally bring it up and add a few freshly made up details to make it seem like they almost did it… when in fact there was only 0.0001% (maybe) for her to represent any other country other then Serbia.

I’m so done with answering stupid false claims every now and then. The whole point of this “news” is for Turkish media to create narrative that Boskovic is naturalized to Serbian NT so they can feel better about naturalizing Vargas.

I mean no disrespect to you personally but it’s already discussed 100x here, so no need to bring it up every time someone feels like creating false news just to get clicks.

she never represented Bosnia lmao

• Are u sure? Cause Ataman basically said that they have seen her when she was playing for Bosnia.

she played for a CLUB in Bosnia. She literally never represented the Bosnian national team.

• Are u sure? Cause Ataman basically said that they have seen her when she was playing for Bosnia.

They mean that she was a player of the Bosnian federation and their league, her sister represented the country and I think her brother does also represent Bosnia but I think Boskovic got an early transfer to Serbia, she didn't represent BiH ever on the international scene from what I am aware.

• Brankica looks as healthy as Ive seen her in like 3 years. Her swings have the power and angles of. old. She would completely change everything for us. Providing a second scorer and an outside attacker that maja would trust. It would make us so much better if she was reliable. Especially with how good boskovic has become and brankica is her perfect counter part. Also means lozo and uzelac don't have to be ready for such huge matches as starters and could play as sparks off bench.

• Brankica looks as healthy as Ive seen her in like 3 years. Her swings have the power and angles of. old. She would completely change everything for us. Providing a second scorer and an outside attacker that maja would trust. It would make us so much better if she was reliable. Especially with how good boskovic has become and brankica is her perfect counter part. Also means lozo and uzelac don't have to be ready for such huge matches as starters and could play as sparks off bench.

Give us a link to see her please

• WOW. Super hits with a lot of power like her old good days. But I am going to look for a whole match to see her these days and I will right again.

I need to do the same. but these highlights were very exciting because she looks very healthy

• I need to do the same. but these highlights were very exciting because she looks very healthy

I just saw the full game and I can say you that she is really near to her old good shape. And I say near because I am thinking the level of the opponent and the fact that her power was not exactly like before but sure much better than before ( I am not sure about that power think maybe it it in my mind). For sure she is coming back and she will be really useful if she is playing like this. In the match she had not error or blocked and if the setter was better probably she could end the match with maybe 70%. But anyway she scored a lot and and she hit oos.

the full match (13) Liaoning 辽宁 🆚 Zhejiang 浙江 | Women's Rd 1 | Pool B | 23-24 China Volleyball League - YouTube

link for her highlights for the whole match (13) Brankica Mihajlović Liaoning VS Zhejiang Volleyball Chinese League 2023/24 - YouTube