Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• In Italy some newspaper launched just randomly the option of Egonu going to Monza/Milano since they want to organize the Club Championship and moved to a bigger city.

But if She is leaving Vakifbank I see this as logical move.
    She is domestic player, Seria A offers her high level performance and She is at home.

She went to Vakifbank to learn something I just can’t see her in Ezcasibasi at all…

• Are there any rumors about OH to Eczacıbaşı? I also wonder if Melisa Bükmen will stay in Ankara Karayolları

And also who will replace Nika and Bajema since the contracts with them will not be renewed🤷‍♀️

• Are there any rumors about OH to Eczacıbaşı? I also wonder if Melisa Bükmen will stay in Ankara Karayolları

And also who will replace Nika and Bajema since the contracts with them will not be renewed🤷‍♀️

they will buy out zhu's contract with scandicci /s/j

• they will buy out zhu's contract with scandicci /s/j

A short term self proclaimed refugee period is over i guess, or it hasn't even started yet :gone:

• they will buy out zhu's contract with scandicci /s/j

By the way Scandicci is such a meme club that nothing but laugh. But what can I expect when Barbolini is a coach🙄😁

• Imagine Zhu - Boskovic in one team. someone literally just need to throw the ball to air and they do the rest.

just be a little smart @Eczacıbaşı

• No thanks to any part of that plan except possibly Zhu and Tijana on the same team (but it has to be neither of their current ones, making it basically moot/impossible).

• Imagine Zhu - Boskovic in one team. someone literally just need to throw the ball to air and they do the rest.

just be a little smart @Eczacıbaşı

Well people said same for KYK and Boskovic as well, but didn't work much at the end🙄

• Well people said same for KYK and Boskovic as well, but didn't work much at the end🙄

They played with büşra-ceylan duo in the middle and gamze as a setter. Also their coach was motta. What did you expect?:gone:

Btw ı think kyk did good job at that time but since she was far from her prime she got critizied a lot.

Edit: I thought for the turkish league. They played with lloyd-büşra-gibbemeyer in international tournaments but still ı think not enough quality around them to win something important.

• Sıla Çalışkan is rumoured to go to THY next season, I am happy for her as she is a good prospect and sure will improve under Ze’s coaching. Also, local setter problem will be solved.

• They played with büşra-ceylan duo in the middle and gamze as a setter. Also their coach was motta. What did you expect?:gone:

Btw ı think kyk did good job at that time but since she was far from her prime she got critizied a lot.

Not to mention that both KYK and Natalia were past their prime and spent significant part of the their season there injured. A huge part of their budget was tied to these 2 players with very little to show for it, and they had next to no good local players. And then there was Covid...

It was a perfect shitstorm and really not good an indication for not trying to pair 2 superstars.

• if players didnt past their prime and you can still build a good team around them it is a good idea.

I think fener have two superstar and have so much potential.

Vakıf have two superstar who is in their prime and they also have so much potential too.

eczacıbaşı and boskovic cannot compete with these two teams in their good day.

• ecza swept fenerbache twice and held them to barely and swept vakifbank once roo

• ecza swept fenerbache twice and held them to barely and swept vakifbank once roo

Fener without vargas

and vakıf was really new team. You saw what they can do in their good days to eccacıbaşı in Club world championship.

• Not to mention that both KYK and Natalia were past their prime and spent significant part of the their season there injured. A huge part of their budget was tied to these 2 players with very little to show for it, and they had next to no good local players. And then there was Covid...

It was a perfect shitstorm and really not good an indication for not trying to pair 2 superstars.

What are you guys talking about passing prime?🤦 KYK singlehandedly eliminated turkey 3 years later, also Natalia just came as MVP of the league from year before after a phenomenal season. Also the year before, KYK played with Larson who was not past her prime neither:roll: also it was definitely not a budget tied to 2 players

• These teams didnt reach their best results while having two superstars, instead whenever they have balanced teams or a roster which didn't have apparent weakness. Vakif's best times were without a super star Opp like boskovic or Egonu. At that time sloetjes was good but nothing spectacular superstar player but still it was enough for Vakıfbank to reach insane results because they didn't have weak spots in their roster