Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• But that's the thing, Herbots has much better numbers in BEL NT where she attacks 60 balls from all positions against waiting blocks than in Firenze with a much more balanced game :/ She's not made to be 2nd or 3rd option in attack.

Well this is mental thing or maybe she is tired. But comparing just skills, she is way more than just little better in attack.

Idk, i wouldn't love to play against team who have Egonu in 2, Zhu in 4 and Herbots at 6. :lol:

• Well this is mental thing or maybe she is tired. But comparing just skills, she is way more than just little better in attack.

Idk, i wouldn't love to play against team who have Egonu in 2, Zhu in 4 and Herbots at 6. :lol:

especially with maja setting who’s arguable best skill is how deceptive she is. I bet she could score going over on 2 every time with those hitters coming at the other team haha

• Idk, i wouldn't love to play against team who have Egonu in 2, Zhu in 4 and Herbots at 6. :lol:

I would like to play against them they cant receive and defend. Plus they are losing castillo...

Total Mess

Fener would crush team with 3-0 25-15 25-20 25-18

Hope zhu goes to Vakıf or Ecza

• Well this is mental thing or maybe she is tired. But comparing just skills, she is way more than just little better in attack.

Not necessarily mental thing, some players shine a lot in a small team but can't succeed in a bigger team when they are not the go-to player🤷

• first of all Herbots is not a catastrophe passing like some of y’all are making her out to be.
    Second with those pins and Ognjenović passing is a bit overrated. They have 3 extremely terminal pins in this scenario and one of the best ever setters who spent years in systems with poor reception lol

• I agree, Castillo is their backbone this season, she is impacting the game way more than any other liberos, except de Gennaro. Losing her would be such a blow for Scandicci, especially if their reception line will be zhu-herbotts/pietrini

• first of all Herbots is not a catastrophe passing like some of y’all are making her out to be.
    Second with those pins and Ognjenović passing is a bit overrated. They have 3 extremely terminal pins in this scenario and one of the best ever setters who spent years in systems with poor reception lol

Maja is already struggling running around when the pass is bad in Eczacıbaşı. She won't get any faster next season

• I doubt it, Herbots its not bad receiver. And also idk why is Zhu dead weight now, maybe you are little exaggerating.

• Maja clearly past her prime and will be one year older. I think she would be a bad move for every top team as starting setter. She can be a good backup.

considering savino's probable reception line and how it will tire her, her performance would be so bad

parrocchiale - zhu - herbots lol

• I doubt it, Herbots its not bad receiver. And also idk why is Zhu dead weight now, maybe you are little exaggerating.

Nope she is bad receiver.

Zhu is better receiver but she can only cover herself at best.

• Maja is 39 years old this year and unfortunately you can't cheat age

• one of the best ever setters who spent years in systems with poor reception lol

but she has performed poorly in 80% of the big games in the last 2.5 years.

• but she has performed poorly in 80% of the big games in the last 2.5 years.

It's the same with Eda

Despite being 36 years old, she's still in good shape, but unfortunately her glory years are behind her😢

• but she has performed poorly in 80% of the big games in the last 2.5 years.

a maja that’s playing badly is still better than whatever terrible Italian setter they would get lol. If they could get like Carlini then it would be different

• Maja is 39 years old this year and unfortunately you can't cheat age

Not the biggest fan but sometimes you can, especially if you are a setter. Remember Fofão?

• Dont forget THY. Someone is needed next to Bergmann and will work with the greatest coach Ze. And THY has money. I expect to see Gray for this name.