Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• So rumor is that Scandicci wants to bring both Egonu and Zhu (renew) with budget for this two only, 2,5M€.

Source is: volleyball.it so this is almost like official. So question is if they agree with it.

can we watch them receive together? Egonu did play as OH in 2015

• I don't like this new avid spilling only half of the tea. Come on, I won't make any Thompson jokes anymore, promise 🙏

• About the Van Aalen to Vakifbank rumors. She is one of the biggest talents as of now. If have watched so many Potsdam matches in which she distributes the balls perfectly time after time that I think she is ready for something big. I am afraid that going from Bundesliga top team + playing CL to a mid-level Italian/Turkish team would stop her development kind of. So I would be happy if Vakif takes the risk and gets her on board.

I can only pray that Guidetti doesn't break her and develops her to a world class setter

• Macris/Ebrar

Julia/Jordan Larson

Kubra/Bahar

:whistle:

fine. i wont say that THY also wants an Olympian lol

• VB had been dominant in Volleyball for so long but it was inevitable they will have a bad season eventually.

Many factors could have been adding onto that: Change of many players, horrible OH performance, Egonu's emotionally rough year, Giovanni getting fired, VB already having won literally everything last year, Zehra's injuries, Cansu's drop in performance recently, no defensive local OH etc.

Like writing it all down like that it even made me realize how unsurprising it is :D

Most people are forgetting how dominate Vakifbank has been for the last decade. So what they are having a bad year because of their ill-advised transfers. Heck, I remember people used to argue about how Bergamo was better than Vakif back then. Bergamo came and gone, then RC Cannes was popular for a year or two, then for a short period of Casalmaggiore time, then comes Imoco. I am just hoping for the sake of rivalry that Imoco could stay for a long time and that would be great for the sport.

• Macris/Ebrar

Julia/Jordan Larson

Kubra/Bahar

:whistle:

that roster wouldnt take a set off the top teams lmao. I really hope that’s not their plan

• :rolleyes:

? Macris is overrated and can’t stay off the bench for her NT or club a lot of the time. Larson is not having a good season and really old. The middles I’m not even going to comment on lmao. And Ebrar ? Meh

• ? Macris is overrated and can’t stay off the bench for her NT or club a lot of the time. Larson is not having a good season and really old. The middles I’m not even going to comment on lmao. And Ebrar ? Meh

What this team is missing is some Serbians, right? :whistle:

• ? Macris is overrated and can’t stay off the bench for her NT or club a lot of the time. Larson is not having a good season and really old. The middles I’m not even going to comment on lmao. And Ebrar ? Meh

:sos:

• What this team is missing is some Serbians, right? :whistle:

um that has nothing to do with it. I literally just explained my reasoning as to why I don’t think it would be good. You could switch Julia and Buša and my opinion wouldn’t change. Please don’t come for me for being biased when I just defended my reasoning

• Instead of Larson it would be better to sign Robinson and Ilayda or Deniz instead of Kübra