Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• The article says she finalized italian nationality so there's the possibility in the future (after 2024 Olympics) she might be interested in playing as italian, so basically no news

She would have to sit out some years before that right?

• Omg now getting Anthi is actually a great move for THY

As what? As an OH or as an OP? And if they decide to go with Anthi ,Julia B. and Diana that means that the rest of they team will be locals.

Maybe this means that Naz will stay and also they manage to sign Alexia ( or Ebrar , I wish that)

THY will have two more foreigners most likely.

Anthi is great but I dont understand if THY plans to transfer her as OH or opposite. Bergmann-Anthi duo will be a chaos in receiving.

Why does everyone underestimate Bergmann's receiving? I'd understand more if she wasn't one of the more consistent passers in the VNL.... and if Ze wasn't at the helm....

Sure you can worry about Anthi's... but that is what Seyma is for lol

• Anthy hás been playing as OH in Turkey with Ilkin às duo. I can bê wrong but Bergmann is way betters than ILKIN IMO.

• I would Go for a Setter and foreigner Opp. They could use for Double sub

• Diana Will probably play only in CEV competition and against weak teams.

• BTW all transfers are foreigners, this is ease part when you make a team but what about locals? Will Aycin Akyol run from GS?

And i dont get it how Karakurt can go to Russia, when at least one from Vakif/Fener will need local OPP, maybe even and THY, so they dont have 500K for her?

• Anthy hás been playing as OH in Turkey with Ilkin às duo. I can bê wrong but Bergmann is way betters than ILKIN IMO.

Attacking maybe but at reception Ilkin is very solid

• THY will have two more foreigners most likely.

Why does everyone underestimate Bergmann's receiving? I'd understand more if she wasn't one of the more consistent passers in the VNL.... and if Ze wasn't at the helm....

Sure you can worry about Anthi's... but that is what Seyma is for lol

I am not underestimating Bergmann's receiving. But coming from college league directly, to a league popular with strong servers won't be easy for her. In her NT, she is adapted to a functioning team, not sure if THY will be like that, at least in the beginning. In the best case, she will be able to receive for herself but a team with Anthi needs to cover her as good as they can, especially now when she is playing the season as opposite. Not sure if THY has the right liberos for that either.

• I'm pretty sure she has to switch federations to play as a local in the Italian league as well. So if she's still with Brazil, she can't play as "italian" in the Italian league. that will also take 2 yers.

She has to switch federation, but she can immediately play as a local as soon as she does, the 2 years wait is just to be eligible for NT. Some players have done it in the male side recently (Rhychlicki, Solé, Stankovic) and have started immediately to play as local.

I read De Kruijf might be switching federation too from next season and play as local

• I'm pretty sure she has to switch federations to play as a local in the Italian league as well. So if she's still with Brazil, she can't play as "italian" in the Italian league. that will also take 2 years.

No...

from the moment she acquired Italian citizenship, she can also change her sports nationality immediately.

It is to play for the Italian national team that she should wait 2 years. But I don't think either side cares about it...

• She has to switch federation, but she can immediately play as a local as soon as she does, the 2 years wait is just to be eligible for NT. Some players have done it in the male side recently (Rhychlicki, Solé, Stankovic) and have started immediately to play as local.

I read De Kruijf might be switching federation too from next season and play as local

How easy is it to switch just federations?

• Is there any rumour about Fenerbahçe? They have been very silent so far. Especially if Vargas is really going to Vakıfbank, they really need a high level outside hitter next to Arina🤔

• Is there any rumour about Fenerbahçe? They have been very silent so far. Especially if Vargas is really going to Vakıfbank, they really need a high level outside hitter next to Arina🤔

i saw something on instagram that there are some rumours that Stysiak might come there