Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• if gamze is leaving GS, I think it would be to Vakıfbank. Vakıf can't afford to get a foreign setter unless they will play with a local Opp. Considering Cansu's shaky performance whole season, she will need a solid backup local setter. Indeed depending on the system Vakıfbank would want to play, they can even use Gamze as a starter

• if gamze is leaving GS, I think it would be to Vakıfbank. Vakıf can't afford to get a foreign setter unless they will play with a local Opp. Considering Cansu's shaky performance whole season, she will need a solid backup local setter. Indeed depending on the system Vakıfbank would want to play, they can even use Gamze as a starter

She would be serious reinforcement, for GS

• To be fair, Logan came in the middle of the season and a week later, she was pushed into the court. This unfortunate break is probably good for her, since she probably had more time to adapt to a pro team, lets see how she will look in the next 3-4 matches before drawing conclusions.

When it comes to GS wanting but not transferring, last season was absurd, they agreed with players like Akimova and Frantti but the silly candidate for presidency in elections forbid the club to sign any official contracts, until the elections and it was too late to sign anyone in June. Only Popovic and Aycin waited that long and took the risk.

serdar Gamze would be very good for Vakifbank at the bench however she and Giovanni had problems in the NT, rumours said that she refused to be benched by Cansu back then, some other rumours said that Giovanni banned her because she wanted to take a long pause due to her marriage and honeymoon. Anyway, I will be very surprised if Giovanni swallows his pride and offers her a contract in Vakifbank. I also believe that GS needs a proper setter duo if they really aim for a better team next season, so Sila+Gamze should do it.

When it comes to OH transfers, it is very risky, because both Logan and Ilkin are in GS to get as much playing time as possible. It would be dissapointing if they transferred a strong OH who can take a spot in starting six.

At last, I guess these will all depend on how THY will do now without Abbondanza for the rest of the season. If they lose 2 more matches surprisingly, GS might find themselves in a fight for a CL spot which might change their plans for next season drastically, allowing room for 3 strong OHs in the squad.

• I don't know where to post this, but here mentions some of the salaries of some vball players.

• Boskovic: 1.5M $ next season.
    • Arina: 375k $ this season, next season will earn more.
    • Goncharova: 1M $ this season.
    • Natalia Pereira: 750k $ this season.
    • Karakurt: 800k $ next season.
  • Oh I didn't know about the beef between Gamze and Gui but nowadays the number of players who have problems with Gui is higher than the ones who don't 🤦 so not a surprise since she wasn't invited to NT for a long time

Indeed considering the ambitious plans of THY for next season, I hope they will get the 4th spot and compete at CEV cup at least.

Gs did a great job with their roster although they had to wait till June. Considering how good seasons both Akimova and Frantti are having, imagine how GS could have performed this season😩 hope they can get Akimova for next season🙏 they made a risky bet on Popovic after her terrible season in FB but it paid off well, she rose from the ashes this season👏

• I don't know where to post this, but here mentions some of the salaries of some vball players.

This is kinda sus. They reported that Kadakurt will get paid 800k but actually her agreement with Lokomotive is 400k. Arina's pay seems more realistic. She's very young and inexperienced.

I wonder how much Gabi is making. I've never seen it reported anywhere.

Some of this data I don't know how real they are, but let's assume they're good...

Does anyone have anything to say about Goncharova and Natalia?

1 million and 750K: are they crazy?

These two girls have literally won the lottery!!!

• Some of this data I don't know how real they are, but let's assume they're good...

Does anyone have anything to say about Goncharova and Natalia?

1 million and 750K: are they crazy?

These two girls have literally won the lottery!!!

Goncharova has been earning 1m per season in Moscow for a long time now, maybe from the time when she was at her peak.

• Goncharova has been earning 1m per season in Moscow for a long time now, maybe from the time when she was at her peak.

Exactly how many years ago are we talking about?

five or six maybe, minimum...

Are you telling me it's been more than 6 years since she's been earning 1 million a year?

She not only won, but broke the lottery!!!

• Exactly how many years ago are we talking about?

five or six maybe, minimum...

Are you telling me it's been more than 6 years since she's been earning 1 million a year?

She not only won, but broke the lottery!!!

I don't have the exact number but yeah , five or six seasons at least. Her 1 m salary is kind of an open secret.

Moscow is loaded with money and she is the best opp and star of Russian Volley for years. Girl is rich as hell.

• Vargas not returning to Fenerbahçe for the second half of the season?

• I wonder how much Vargas makes and will make next season with these Tianjin + FB deals which I'm pretty sure keep rising every year.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is/will become the most paid player in the world. Esp. from next season on with her role as a local solidifying too.

• I wonder how much Vargas makes and will make next season with these Tianjin + FB deals which I'm pretty sure keep rising every year.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is/will become the most paid player in the world. Esp. from next season on with her role as a local solidifying too.

My guess 400-500k in China and 350k-450k in FB for 4 month, no way more than that or Karakurt would not play in Russia for 400k. They cannot give her more, or other good local players would ask for rise for sure.