Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Is Terzic staying? I hope not! Who will be Fenerbahce's setter? It's a bit pointless to let Ana Cristina go, they invested in her an it may pay off soon, she just needs to be in starting six, Meliha's good passing is not enough to keep her instead of Ana imo.

Release Terzic!

• It is actually a good deal for FB. In that way they can release both Lazareva and Ana Cristina. I think Ana Cristina is doing a very good job but I am sure her agency wants her in a team where she can play regularly and now with Stysiak, she can play opposite first half and then come in as OH if needed in second half.

On the wishes side, I would like to see Kingdon at the bench of GS. She can be very useful replacing Logan or Ilkin when needed, getting the rest she needs and would work very well in GS system. When it comes to Cuttino, I would prefer Fabris over her, they really need someone experienced, making few errors when they have such a young squad.

I actually want that as well lol

• Is Terzic staying? I hope not! Who will be Fenerbahce's setter? It's a bit pointless to let Ana Cristina go, they invested in her an it may pay off soon, she just needs to be in starting six, Meliha's good passing is not enough to keep her instead of Ana imo.

Release Terzic!

Not many options. So Carlini?

Release Terzic!

Its obvious that AC is on bench not because of Terzic, but they have terrible middles and Vuckova need to play with Arina and Macris.

• Logan's reception is questionable, it would be good for GS to sign someone like Kingdon.

I'm pretty sure she would get a lot of court time but she deserves better than GS mess lol

You guys are being mean lol. Season is not over yet and GS did well with Khat Bell, finishing first half at 5th place. Despite all the mess from management, the team usually delivers. When it comes to management, it was quite special last season and I explained the reason a 10th time.

It is actually a good deal for FB. In that way they can release both Lazareva and Ana Cristina. I think Ana Cristina is doing a very good job but I am sure her agency wants her in a team where she can play regularly and now with Stysiak, she can play opposite first half and then come in as OH if needed in second half.

On the wishes side, I would like to see Kingdon at the bench of GS. She can be very useful replacing Logan or Ilkin when needed, getting the rest she needs and would work very well in GS system. When it comes to Cuttino, I would prefer Fabris over her, they really need someone experienced, making few errors when they have such a young squad.

Kingdon is a much better player than Logan and Ilkin, lol.

Kingdon is a much better player than Logan and Ilkin, lol.

Yes but she is also turning 30. For most American OHs (except Larson and Tom), that's fading toward retirement. Not sure if you guys watched THY's matches, but she almost rests herself actively at court. I think Logan and Ilkin can learn a lot from her but I find it wiser to use Kingdon when needed, not throughout whole season. So she is not benched because she is a worse player, but because it is better to rest her and use her when needed.

• I don't get the big fight over sytsiak. It is not like she is having a great season 🤷 I guess it is because there are not many good established opps besides top 4.

How is smarzek doing this season? I haven't watched her yet, is her shape back to elite level or still bad shape as in Novara?

• I don't get the big fight over sytsiak. It is not like she is having a great season 🤷 I guess it is because there are not many good established opps besides top 4.

How is smarzek doing this season? I haven't watched her yet, is her shape back to elite level or still bad shape as in Novara?

She's barely getting any playing time. Tiffany is doing great ass OPP and LO finally understood that's how the team performs best

• why is it so important?

She said in an interview that she adores/respects eda a lot and she sees her as idol

• Stysiak really admires Eda. She said during few interviews that Eda is amazing player and one of the greatest person she ever met.

They've never played together but apparently they have a great contact. Stysiak said that Eda was the person who helped her a lot during difficult times of her volleyball career.

Who is the “top 4th”? :/

There aren’t many options left on market anyway. Available Opps next season other than Sytsiak are KVR, Akimova, Thompson (if Milano does manage to sign Egonu), Drews, Mingardi(?), Lazareva(?). Stysiak is clearly the best one among these names (only KVR may be doing better lately), when Thompson’s status is still a question mark. Unless Scanidcci loses Antropova, I don’t see any wrong reason why top teams fight for Sytsiak as their top choice under current situation.