Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• You do love exaggerating EVERYTHING

• it would be interesting to see Startseva outside of Russia if the Fener thig happens.

She is not my favorite setter at all but considering the players she will be playing, she wouldn't be a bad choice. Fener doesn't need Wolosz to set Vargas and ARina. Also startseva is a good blocker/defender

• :lol:

Yes... you're right... but that's how I am...

It's the "Florentine way"... I hope you have patience...

No worries, we have worse (read crovolley)

• There are rumours about her going Asia but don't know if to china or Japan

Her first season in FB is was really good. That's is true. She surprised all of us. But now in this season...

She is playing bad.

Her first season in FB is was really good. That's is true. She surprised all of us. But now in this season...

She is playing bad.

She had her moments indeed but I find her a limited player

• She had her moments indeed but I find her a limited player

She's not a TOP, we all agree with that...

She's definitely not a player that a top team could think of employing in the starting six, but she could find a leading role (and grow further) in medium-high level clubs, for example, in the Italian championship...

But obviously, for the her wallet, China, Japan or Korea are the best choices...

• Lazareva would fit in Galatasaray.

GS should stop being a dumpster of FB and transfer their own players if they are aiming top 4. Every year they get the players top 4 teams don't want to🤷 it worked with Popovic but it also failed with other players many times

• 👀 lol

So Macris, Diana and Julia Bergmann in THY with Ze Roberto as coach. Not bad.