Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• I agree avid , it was very likely Abbondanza wanting Anthi and she would fit well in his plans + he is the coach of Greek NT.

With Ze's system, Tugba-Bergman and Macris trio makes a lot more sense, also Van Ryk who hits faster sets. There is clearly no place for Anthi, it is actually a better option to keep Kingdon in that team as 3rd option (due to foreigner limit).

• I agree that’s a good roster and this coaching change is so weird but don’t you think it would absolutely a travesty to not start Anthi? Sure if she’s playing poorly she could be benched for tugba then put in Macris but if they start with Anthi on the bench just for Macris ? Canceled ?

• I agree that’s a good roster and this coaching change is so weird but don’t you think it would absolutely a travesty to not start Anthi? Sure if she’s playing poorly she could be benched for tugba then put in Macris but if they start with Anthi on the bench just for Macris ? Canceled ?

I dont know what Ze will do, that's his job.

He signed the foreigners, he'll deal with them lol

If they get Sila, the starting lineup will be Sila-KVR, Anthi-Bergmann, Kubra-Bahar (or whoever) libero

Macris won't need to start... and her not playing every match isnt the worst thing either.

If they don't get Sila... they'll figure out whatever works best... even if it means Anthi+Tugba with Macris or whatever it may be.

• yea and that’s fine. As long as Anthi isn’t on the bench just so he can develop his Brazilian players. She’s too good.

I agree avid , it was very likely Abbondanza wanting Anthi and she would fit well in his plans + he is the coach of Greek NT.

With Ze's system, Tugba-Bergman and Macris trio makes a lot more sense, also Van Ryk who hits faster sets. There is clearly no place for Anthi, it is actually a better option to keep Kingdon in that team as 3rd option (due to foreigner limit).

Abbondanza and Anthi do not have a good relationship. The last summers in European Qualification Anthi said that she want to rest for a this NT season and Abbodanza said that he do not allow this and if she don't accept the call she will not play for the NT as long as he is the coach.

And eventually Anthi decided to rest so if the people of the Greek federation do not convinced Abbodanza, Anthi will not play in European Championship this yaer with the Greek NT

• Mmmm. We forgot to discuss something very important. Tugba was also a big target for FB.

Now they are going to pay Terzic stupidity by sending away the best local setter and keeping in the team the worst OH ( Loool I think that maybe it doesn't even right to call Meliha as OH because she is certainly a second Libero) of all the big teams in volleyball world. Big disadvantage.

• It is a crime to bench Anthi. I hope she somehow cancels her deal with THY.

I asked the previous question because why whould Ze as Brazil's coach bench 2 of Brazil's starting players, before the olympic season? I understand that one of them can be benched but 2, he will be criticised a lot, especially if they are Macris or Bergman.

For THY it makes more sense to have Macris and Bergman+Tugba as OH. Tugba hits quicker sets and will work very well with Macris. This simply means they should not waste Anthi in bench. Maybe I am being emotional but the Greek goddess deserves her time on court :cheesy:

Fabiana was benched an entire season before Olympics games. The foreigner Rules was way worse back than.

Fofão was benched in FB either.

IMO Zé Will give court time tô ALL his players but KVR, Anthy and Bergmann Will bê starters. Macris can coming on double sub. With Tugba in Thy Diana can Also play some games in Turkish League. Hope this team Góes tô Champions League.

• Zé is getting good players for Thy. Even If This players are Brazilian. It seems like Zé is the only coach who must to Hire only 3 foreigners in Turkish League.

• With Seyma coming in place Anthy on back court this means Diana can have a time in front.

Tugba playing as OH allows Macris to play with KVR and one of Bergmman/Anthy.

????????? Almost imposible. They can not win they big trio two times. I do not believe it

Just a Hope... The big Turkish teams are not in their best season for nów..

• On Twitter there are rumors that Egonu's contract is 1+3, meaning that if Vakif exercises the renewal clause the it will automatically renew for three more season. Also some are suggesting that Vakif reluctance might be due to off-court issues? I always thought Paola got along just fine with all, especially Zehra and Cansu.

Any info on that?

• Ze Roberto wanted to develop Macris + Julia Bergmann connection in time for Paris.

And no, he won't bench Julia since she is only signed for 1 season

• On Twitter there are rumors that Egonu's contract is 1+3, meaning that if Vakif exercises the renewal clause the it will automatically renew for three more season. Also some are suggesting that Vakif reluctance might be due to off-court issues? I always thought Paola got along just fine with all, especially Zehra and Cansu.

Any info on that?

Off the court rumors are not about being a bad teammate. Paola gets along with everyone and she is loved by the fans. Problem is with Gui.

Rumor 1-Ske skipped trainings

Rumor 2-She doesn't give a f*ck about trainings and this is the reason why gui wanna get rid off her.