Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Lippman wants to experience the Olympics. That's why she switched to beach

if she woulda stayed with Germany I think they woulda been good

• if she woulda stayed with Germany I think they woulda been good

Lippman is the player with the worst attitude I've ever seen...

She has great potential, that's for sure, but little disposition and bad professional behavior...

She settles like snow in the sun at the first difficulty and drops everything as soon as she finds out of her comfort zone...

Bad, bad player: In indoor volleyball, I don't think anyone is regretting her...

• Lippman is the player with the worst attitude I've ever seen...

She has great potential, that's for sure, but little disposition and bad professional behavior...

She settles like snow in the sun at the first difficulty and drops everything as soon as she finds out of her comfort zone...

Bad, bad player: In indoor volleyball, I don't think anyone is regretting her...

Says no one ever. Stop fucking lying

Lippmann is one of the most well respected and well liked player along with Kosheleva.

Have you any information or you just asking????

Anyway I hope she will be back. She is not top but she is a good player with big prospects to be a top player

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

that you in every post. half the stuff you say makes no sense:aww:

• Says no one ever. Stop fucking lying

Lippmann is one of the most well respected and well liked player along with Kosheleva.

I don't know how Lippman can be compared to Kosheleva...

Kosheleva has a very long career (15 years) which testifies to her greatness and I agree with what you say...

Lippman played (or rather tried to play... ) at a high level for 3/4 years and hasn't left its mark: it's a fact not a lie...

• I don't know how Lippman can be compared to Kosheleva...

Kosheleva has a very long career (15 years) which testifies to her greatness and I agree with what you say...

Lippman played (or rather tried to play... ) at a high level for 3/4 years and hasn't left its mark: it's a fact not a lie...

Guessing someone has no clue what being respected and being liked is like:whistle:

• Eczacıbaşı renewed with Tijana Boskovic. Already posted to the official news thread.

2023/2024 Transfer News (Female)

In come the people doubting her decision :rolll: There aren't that many clubs that can pay her anyway, and then she has to have the same status and comfort that she has in Ecz, which she knows is impossible. I think its a good decision for her, the cups will come hopefully this season or upcoming one, but regardless she will be a legend in the club. Club-hopping isn't for everyone. A lot of fans have specific teams they love too, why would this be any different for someone that's literally inside the whole experience. They become attached. I hope to see Ecz winning big things this season.

• In come the people doubting her decision :rolll: There aren't that many clubs that can pay her anyway, and then she has to have the same status and comfort that she has in Ecz, which she knows is impossible. I think its a good decision for her, the cups will come hopefully this season or upcoming one, but regardless she will be a legend in the club. Club-hopping isn't for everyone. A lot of fans have specific teams they love too, why would this be any different for someone that's literally inside the whole experience. They become attached. I hope to see Ecz winning big things this season.

Tijana is First of all very happy in Türkiye so I hope she stays as long as possible 🥰

• Evdokimova and Zhabrova to Dinamo Moscow, Fetisova might be moving to abroad

Brovkina and Zaytseva likely to stay in Kaliningrad. Popovic coming.

https://www.volleynews.it/le-c…omotiv-alla-dinamo-mosca/

• So,at least,on current setter has to leave.Imo it will be Ozbay.Next destination?Will it be THY?

Nope. It will be Buket, they will loan her.

There is no way they will let go Cansu. She might be having a rough season but still she is very valuable. Sarah isn't guaranteed to be starter. I think Cansu will be starter but Sarah will have plenty of playing time.

It will also depend on other positions. If they get a local OPP. Sarah might be playing a lot more. If they get a foreign OPP, Cansu likely to be starter.

• Rummors that Milano set a deadline for Egonu to make a choice. Vakif wants to renew her contract but with lower figures? THY is also on the table?

The dead line given by Milano is probably due to the need to release Jordan Thompson in precise contractual terms: I think milan can't afford to keep both players under contract (and it wouldn't even make sense...)... The news on the THY, it seems quite strange to me ... apart from the question of which European cup they will do, they have just renewed Van Ryk and I doubt that the Canadian would welcome the fact of being a luxury reserve for a year ...

• The dead line given by Milano is probably due to the need to release Jordan Thompson in precise contractual terms: I think milan can't afford to keep both players under contract (and it wouldn't even make sense...)... The news on the THY, it seems quite strange to me ... apart from the question of which European cup they will do, they have just renewed Van Ryk and I doubt that the Canadian would welcome the fact of being a luxury reserve for a year ...

They mentioned that the fact that THY might not qualify for CL could impact Egonu's decision.

If they did make an offer, even if salary wise is lower, I could see Egonu accepting it given that she's good friends with Anthi and looks up to Ze.

I understand Egonu's desire to play CL but given that next season is Olympics year, and, if she plans on returning to NT, wouldn't it be better not to play it as it's a very demanding competition. She's won it twice anyways.