Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• What a downgrade and terrible move from Carlini to play in such a weak team :S.

• What a downgrade and terrible move from Carlini to play in such a weak team :S.

I thought you would be hiding somewhere after Imoco’s defeat:lol::lol:

• They are trying to build a better team and willing to invest. We all want to see more strong teams yet we only want to see good players playing for top teams. I want to see this as a sign that they will acquire top names.

Yeah. And stop being over-critical about other people's choices, if she's happy with a salary she got, let it be. It's not like being a starting setter in 6th-best Italian team is something you'll tell your grandkids stories about.

• We don’t know what options she got. I remember she said she doesn’t see herself playing post Paris 2024. She probably wants to earn as higher as she can. Most of those rumors circling over the internet are not real.

besides, what should she have done? Go to Imoco, a team that cannot even reach semi finals in CL looool

They are trying to build a better team and willing to invest. We all want to see more strong teams yet we only want to see good players playing for top teams. I want to see this as a sign that they will acquire top names.

The top player are already signed with clubs. What their choices?? Can they Bring Thomson in the opposite position??? Or Drews??? These are the only options. And only Thomson would be good enough for a team WITHOUT GOOD LOCAL PLAYERS.

Also in the OH there are only Kingdon and Orthmann.

I don't believe that is possible to make a good team.

They will be in the middle again.

• Is this kind of manager scam or something?

Duygu duzceler is leaving Cukurova so it makes more sense that they will transfer Carlini on the other hand Voleybolunsesi.com has been almost always very reliable.

Without having a strong local Oh duo, having a foreign setter is luxury in Turkish league.

• Aydın makes more sense actually. Hoeg is playing in Izmir so they will be close to each other.

Casalmaggiore with players like Frantti and Dimitrova is the same with Aydin and Cukurova who has players like Bosetti and Loda???

I don't think so.

Dimitrova played in ptt which is same level with aydin. also when casalmaggiore transferred frantti, she was a back up player in chieri lol. So pls don't make assumptions before aydın makes their other transfers

Casalmaggiore with players like Frantti and Dimitrova is the same with Aydin and Cukurova who has players like Bosetti and Loda???

I don't think so.

delusional Turkish fans :gone::gone:

They are really trying to make weak teams with terrible local players to look good in our eyes. :lol:

• delusional Turkish fans :gone::gone:

They are really trying to make weak teams with terrible local players to look good in our eyes. :lol:

…says the fanatic Italian wannabe:gone: