Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

I didn't expect it. I just hope that Kuzeboru will make good transfers. They will be very competitive . ( If it is true because in the article is written that Tugba WILL sign for Kuzeboru)

Kuzeyboru is making very good transfers for last 3 years but manage to flop every time. What they need to do first is to get a good foreign trainer like Heynen. It is a crime to fail so badly with their current roster this season.🤦

• FB probes(?) Bojana Drca

Gergana Dimitrova->Cukurova

Maybe Terzic Will stay?

• what do you feel about drca to fener? (if it happens ofc)

Since I don't follow the Russian league I don't know her current shape but I would prefer startseva or carlini. ?(

Since I don't follow the Russian league I don't know her current shape but I would prefer startseva or carlini. ?(

I think that DRCA is a better option. Someone between Startseva's and Carlini's style

• Kuzeyboru is making very good transfers for last 3 years but manage to flop every time. What they need to do first is to get a good foreign trainer like Heynen. It is a crime to fail so badly with their current roster this season.🤦

Next season will be very important for them imo and their future, they are maybe ok with it as a small city club however it's just way too often that we have seen these mid tier clubs with big investments end up ceasing to exist or becoming irrelevant because of horrible management, like Beylikduzu, Seramiksan, BJK etc. in fact they are even less consistent than a team like Ilbank, which can't get a point and force one tiebreak in the league to safe their lives...ever. But you know they will end up returning to MCSL in a year or two anyway just to get the same 0 points again :rolll: Their president deserves some credit for consistency.

I'm also scared for teams like PTT and Sigorta Shop.

• Btw sitenoise you should start stanning Ilbank tbh, they are literally always ending up with 0 points in the league, very anti-climactic. There is always cheering for them to get that rare set win. Usually they enter the league with a bunch of youngsters that really aren't that special or talented and seem incredibly overwhelmed. 1-2 or too of them sometimes can have a mediocre-decent season and they make money selling them off to other clubs. Then they make a team in the 2nd league with a bunch of strong foreigners, complementing their mediocre local players and come back again to MCSL and when they promote don't renew with any of them! Put it on loop for over a decade or longer. It's incredible strategy and brainwork in maximum power from the management. Our simple minds can't begin to process this strategy.

• Btw sitenoise you should start stanning Ilbank tbh, they are literally always ending up with 0 points in the league, very anti-climactic. There is always cheering for them to get that rare set win. Usually they enter the league with a bunch of youngsters that really aren't that special or talented and seem incredibly overwhelmed. 1-2 or too of them sometimes can have a mediocre-decent season and they make money selling them off to other clubs. Then they make a team in the 2nd league with a bunch of strong foreigners, complementing their mediocre local players and come back again to MCSL and when they promote don't renew with any of them! Put it on loop for over a decade or longer. It's incredible strategy and brainwork in maximum power from the management. Our simple minds can't begin to process this strategy.

Thanks for making me :)

• Next season will be very important for them imo and their future, they are maybe ok with it as a small city club however it's just way too often that we have seen these mid tier clubs with big investments end up ceasing to exist or becoming irrelevant because of horrible management, like Beylikduzu, Seramiksan, BJK etc. in fact they are even less consistent than a team like Ilbank, which can't get a point and force one tiebreak in the league to safe their lives...ever. But you know they will end up returning to MCSL in a year or two anyway just to get the same 0 points again :rolll: Their president deserves some credit for consistency.

I'm also scared for teams like PTT and Sigorta Shop.

Yeah those clubs mostly don't have a youth academy unlike ilbank. Pouring so much money on to wrong players and trainers ends up being a mediocre team and at some point those clubs suffer financially big time and shut themselves down.

Karayolları is doing the same strategy like Ilbank. Those clubs are making a lot of money by selling young players' licenses to bigger clubs. That's why they do their best to promote and then let their youngsters play and 'shine' so that they can get money with their transfers. So I really hope Karayolları won't be able to promote to sultanlar ligi next season.

Sigorta shop has already shut down their second and third teams so I wouldn't be surprised they close first team as well. PTT has been terrible with their foreigner transfers so their flop is not a surprise to me

I like drca more, her setting is comparable to Startseva but she is better server and blocker than startseva. I don't think carlini would fit Fener'e system with 3 slow big hitters system

• kuzeyboru with wilhite-tugba-galia trio :drink:

Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Turkish league will be wilder next season

• Hope that we will see Nilufer SWP, last two season in Japan (and last in NT) wasn't convicing, underperforimng, injuries,.......,kinda risky, but at the same time could be "transfer of the season" among not Tier I teams.

I love it.