Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Italian rumors now say that Marie Schölzel, alongside Tessa Polder, will play in Pinerolo. So she's not going to Radomka after all? :/

If you're reffering to the article on volleynews is worded a little weird and I guess it may translate wrong, but it's not alongside, it's either one or the other. Pinerolo is keeping Akrari as starter and hiring Cosi from Macerata as backup

• If you're reffering to the article on volleynews is worded a little weird and I guess it may translate wrong, but it's not alongside, it's either one or the other. Pinerolo is keeping Akrari as starter and hiring Cosi from Macerata as backup

Thanks, I misunderstood it then. I already found it weird because Schölzel and Polder are the same type of MB, attacking slides rather than in front of the setter.

• If you're reffering to the article on volleynews is worded a little weird and I guess it may translate wrong, but it's not alongside, it's either one or the other. Pinerolo is keeping Akrari as starter and hiring Cosi from Macerata as backup

And what about Nemeth/Storck. It's one of them joining or both?

• Lang Ping and Li Yingying are rumored to sign Milano for the next season :what::white:

But what is gone happend with Cazaute, Bajema, Nika and Sylla. I really hope if this case is true that both Nika and Sylla goes to another team.

Yao Di is rumored to sign Fenerbahce.

• Li Yingying signing with Milano would be transfer bomb of the season. :super:

• Same goes for Zhu Ting signing with Scandcci for another season and source tell that Lang Ping invited other Chinese players to come to Seria A to compete on highest level as preparation for Paris. Names unknown expect Li.

• Lang Ping and Li Yingying are rumored to sign Milano for the next season :what::white:

But what is gone happend with Cazaute, Bajema, Nika and Sylla. I really hope if this case is true that both Nika and Sylla goes to another team.

Yao Di is rumored to sign Fenerbahce.

All these good OHs going to Milano, and then there’s Orro :gone:

• But Orro is playing really nice last two months. Especially in play-offs… :what::what:

• Oh well... If Vakif has won everything with Cansu Ozbay, Milano can win everything and even more with Orro...

you will see lol

cansu outplayed wolosz two times in finals at that year. And she had really good connection with gabi throughtout the season. Cansu's performance decreased after the injury you people watched her performance after post injury period and think she is not good,

She seems to have almost fully recovered lately and her good performance is evident.

• apparently, there seems to be disconnection with Drca's rumored Fener transfer. her management is now saying she hasm't signed the Leningradka contract for next season and that the negotiations are still on for Fener? I really wanted Startseva for Fener since she is familiar with Fetisova and Arina.

• you will see lol

cansu outplayed wolosz two times in finals at that year. And she had really good connection with gabi throughtout the season. Cansu's performance decreased after the injury you people watched her performance after post injury period and think she is not good,

She seems to have almost fully recovered lately and her good performance is evident.

Cansu and Wolosz are two names that cannot fit in the same sentence when it comes to volleyball...

• apparently, there seems to be disconnection with Drca's rumored Fener transfer. her management is now saying she hasm't signed the Leningradka contract for next season and that the negotiations are still on for Fener? I really wanted Startseva for Fener since she is familiar with Fetisova and Arina.

yea I’ve also seen that

• Cansu and Wolosz are two names that cannot fit in the same sentence when it comes to volleyball...

then go and watch the finals again.

really excited to see Sylla-Orro-Egonu trio in Milano.

It was also reported few days ago that Leningradka made an offer for Lloyd