Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• This rumor about Butler to Osasco has some basement? I didn't see anything about it in Brazilian media.

• Hancock is rumored to sign with Pomi.

Dimitrova is rumored to stay and they want to use Smarzek as OH…..

• Is Fluminense competitive team? clara

Wow. So, first of all, that's a great transfer move from Fluminense. I don't think anybody saw that coming.

Answering your question, Fluminense is not one of the top teams, but they're on the rise. This season they finished 5th in the league, their best result since their most recent promotion to the first division.

Their biggest star and the team's best scorer is MB Lara Nobre. She's had an amazing season for sure, but the fact that a MB is taking most of the attacking load kind of highlights the issues they had with their pins, which was ultimately what kept them from really challenging the top 4 teams. So I think that's why they are going after Uzelac.

One interesting thing though is that it seems Fluminense is using all 3 of their foreigner slots for the next season, which is quite unusual for a team outside of the top 5. That might show that they have bigger ambitions this time around. Fluminense is one of the big football teams in Brazil (kind of like Fenerbahce and Galatasaray), so if they wanted to become a big team, they definitely have the money for it. The only thing they are missing right now is a great opposite. The one they're rumored to sign had a good season playing for a smaller team like 3 years ago, but she's been on Praia's bench since then, so her current form is a bit of a question mark.

Btw Fluminense's coach also coaches Brazil's U19 team and is very good at developing young talent.

• https://przegladsportowy.onet.…ic&srcc=undefined&utm_v=2

Rumors about Wołosz in Fenerbahce are getting stronger. They want to pay her 2x more than Conegliano, but she is very happy in Italy and she said in the past that she had big offers but she wanted to stay.

• I think is good idea for her to go in the ambitious team where she will have to take responsibility and maybe lead them to best placement ever(semi maybe).

This is better path to her grows than to play in some average italian/turkish team that dont have pressure and rarely try to compete against big teams, most of the time they save strengths for teams of their level.

Also she is used to play without strong/clutch opposite, Antonijevic used her as first choice and opposite is used for some easier balls.

• According to Turkish sources Wolosz already promised for next season but Fenerbahçe is pushing for this season. Also they want to sign with Santerelli. All we know that he loves money and could be real this rumour.