Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• 😐

I would give Carutasu a very good ofensive OH and make her a 1st OPP. After one season she could make a huge progress (she's still only 20 yo)

No way! Carutasu still needs to develop and build her confidence. She was even taken out in the Vakif-THY game (in the lineup with Daalderop, Derya, and other second-string players) and replaced with Egonu because of her poor performance. I think Giudetti will do amazing things with Thompson and I see her fitting well into the core Vakif squad!

• Nia Reed to Praia Clube

The full story is that Sesc were reportedly close to signing with Nia, but Praia offered her more money. Praia had signed all their players already in theory, but Tainara (who was the first one to renew in like December or something) had a substantial dip in form after the turn of the year and ended the season on the bench, so I they probably decided to get an extra opposite just in case.

• I hope her signing with Vakıf won't be true:wall:

Proper thread so that certain members do not get furious immediately

Here, I tried my best for you, Seki, maybe her love for the Turkish League will cheer you up a little

"It hasn't been officially announced yet, but basically everyone knows that I will continue working with the coach Guidetti in the club. I'm looking forward to that cooperation. I talked to the manager and said that I wanted to stay in Turkey - whatever club it was. She called me and told me that Vakif wanted me. I said without thinking: 'Yes, of course. I don't want any other option, for any money.' when that call came, nothing else mattered".

• Nia Reed to Praia Clube

The full story is that Sesc were reportedly close to signing with Nia, but Praia offered her more money. Praia had signed all their players already in theory, but Tainara (who was the first one to renew in like December or something) had a substantial dip in form after the turn of the year and ended the season on the bench, so I they probably decided to get an extra opposite just in case.

lol só Tainara Will be a bench player?

• Praia Clube seems way more balanced as a team for next season. Very deep pool of players.

• in fact Busa is a good option. Even better if Derya hád stayed in the team. I just dont now how Vakif will Handle 6 foreigners players with Buket leaving the team. The pool of local player seems less deep than last season.

• lol só Tainara Will be a bench player?

My pipe dream is that Praia loan her out to Sesc so that she can work with Bernardinho, but I doubt that will happen.

But it's such a waste to see so many good players become backups in Praia out of all teams, because Paulo Coco always plays the starters no matter what. I'm still sad Pinheiros couldn't keep Gabi Martins...

• linda. N is not bad nor mediocre tho. But she is young and lack of experience.

Her blocking is solid already. Definitely higher ceiling than Squarcini.

Linda has a good block on OH and option attacks, but is still very inexperienced in block reading... Setters will drive her crazy and, if she doesn't improve on her own, Scandicci certainly won't want to waste time teaching her...

• Proper thread so that certain members do not get furious immediately

Here, I tried my best for you, Seki, maybe her love for the Turkish League will cheer you up a little

"It hasn't been officially announced yet, but basically everyone knows that I will continue working with the coach Guidetti in the club. I'm looking forward to that cooperation. I talked to the manager and said that I wanted to stay in Turkey - whatever club it was. She called me and told me that Vakif wanted me. I said without thinking: 'Yes, of course. I don't want any other option, for any money.' when that call came, nothing else mattered".

I don't know why peoples are given up on her. She is a talented player, she just needs to take some time off, and get back into gym. I am positive that after working with Gui and captain Gabi, in an environment like VB, she could become a great all-around player. It could have been a disaster for her career had she chose to play for some other team.