Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Any idea where Kodola is playing this season? She is not a top player but she could be useful for many mid level clubs

• I have read that Vakif offers Gabi 850k€, but Conegliano offer is stronger with 1Million €

But I don’t think this is true, Imoco can offer her 500k-600k€ but hard to believe they can go for more

• I have read that Vakif offers Gabi 850k€, but Conegliano offer is stronger with 1Million €

But I don’t think this is true, Imoco can offer her 500k-600k€ but hard to believe they can go for more

where did you read that? what is your source?

Please, it says something different.

Gabi wants 1 million from Vakifbank, but Vakif's current offer is around 850k

• One of the owner of Imoco Conegliano said that it is to early to talk about any rumors. He sad please it is still November.

• Please, it says something different.

Gabi wants 1 million from Vakifbank, but Vakif's current offer is around 850k

plua Conegliano has never given 1 million euro to any player. they gave only 700k for Egonu and probably Haak earns similar money rn.

if Conegliano plan to give 1 million to Gabi, then they will let Haak go.

• Frankly, it seems interesting that Conegliano covers this money solely with sponsorship income. Vakıfbank has a very strong economy. They will have no difficulty in increasing 850 thousand euros to 1 million. How does the real Conegliano achieve this?

Besiden It must also be interesting to choose to live in a town instead of living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world like Istanbul.

• plua Conegliano has never given 1 million euro to any player. they gave only 700k for Egonu and probably Haak earns similar money rn.

if Conegliano plan to give 1 million to Gabi, then they will let Haak go.

Exactly. They will never pay such an amount of money to any player.

If Gabi wants to come to Italy, she has to cut her salary. Even Vero Volley and Savino Del Bene - which are the teams with the highest salaries - won't be able to gave 1.000.000 while Egonu and Zhu are part of their teams.

• so guidetti called Markova himself and offered her a spot without going through proper channels. THY did the same right before their match. dang, everyone's fighting over MArkova. excited for her transfer mid season. i wonder what club she ends up with.

• so guidetti called Markova himself and offered her a spot

So, I think Guidetti will do whatever he can to convince Markova. Vakıfbank has been looking for an OH to play next to Gabi for 3 years. eventually, she will be a Vakıfbank player %90.

• I read on twitter that VB manager said Guidetti gave her a wish list that contains very good players for next year. Looks like VB assembling a very strong team for next year, funny they are already a very good team.

My guess is Gabi stays, Markova plays for VB, and they may even bring Eugune back. I liked the fact that good players like Markova been recognized and they are been on high demand. That is very good for the volleyball and who are starting their professional life.

• Dunno I think he's a bit attention lover. Still it's cool that some people can speak such unethical moves, even if I like them or not.

Nothing weird about it. I'd be pissed too if some other team is poaching a player from mine and not even talking to me first.

if the contract is only for 1 year, they dont have a right to say at the end of the season

He's referring to offers mid season. That's why he said they can part ways with Markova if the other team can meet the termination fee they're asking.

• I read on twitter that VB manager said Guidetti gave her a wish list that contains very good players for next year. Looks like VB assembling a very strong team for next year, funny they are already a very good team.

My guess is Gabi stays, Markova plays for VB, and they may even bring Eugune back. I liked the fact that good players like Markova been recognized and they are been on high demand. That is very good for the volleyball and who are starting their professional life.

Who is Eugene?