Japan Women's NT 2023

• another pic with Sarina and Miyu next to one another :thumbup: I hope this means something

• According to this JVL Summer League page the Universiade National Team is playing in the Western side

• lmfao what happened? why are y’all hating on that girl? 😂

I don't know if everyone is "hating" on her as much as just a little gentle mocking. She's a short OH with a skill set average or above average that kept her hanging around the NT for years and years. She was never going to have a breakout year, match, or set. No one was ever going to write "Yes! Uchiseto banged it"

So I think everyone just wants her to get out of the way to give others a chance, others who might have a breakout

What happened last year (at WCh) was she was deployed as libero. Her receiving skills are good, but WTF? Some suggest maybe Koga liked her because she was old, maybe Manabe liked her. She wasn't a great player but she also was one unlikely to make a big mistake

She retired at the end of this season. Saying that life as an NT libero ended her career is a stretch, but it's funny

• 😂 poor girl but at least she did her thang on NT

• Wada looks insane from what I can see on CBV's IG stories. I'm really hoping to see her in the lineup

I can't see who's who in any of those tweeter videos. Is Wada doing any reception? Maybe not in just a few plays. If she brought that to the table she could give Hayashi a run for her money. I'm all in for Wada. She's got the serve and the power kill, but Japan wins with defense and Hayashi is way ahead of her on that front -- and there is Nagaoka hanging around :lol:

Beautiful form

• First match is in , what , 38 hours and we don't know the roster ... :rolll:

... wait ... :wall::mad:

• Do y’all think Manabe hasn’t actually made up his mind yet? :what:

• I checked the posts from the last tournaments and roster are pretty much released a day or 2 before the tournament anyway. We also kinda know ahead before because we see videos of them travelling, but since they are hosting now and no travel videos, they don’t need to post it early unlike other countries :lol:

• Looks like a rugby player

• They may not even drop the roster for week 1 (except for that merch hint) and just announce the 17 members travelling with them once they leave for Brazil

Not gonna like your post because I hate your post because I think you are right. Why should they announce anything except for the 14 on the bench each night this week :wall: