Japan Women's NT 2023

• The submitted names for the VNL Roster (maximum 30 players) is now in the website:

https://en.volleyballworld.com…teams/women/5842/players/

Japan submitted 29 names. Kobayashi is the only one in the trimmed roster who is not in the VNL roster.

Probably why she is not in the training camp anyway :lol:

Trimmed Roster (excluding Kobayashi) + Okawa, Nakagawa Miyu, Araki, Iwasaki and Iwasawa are the players who can play in the VNL.

• Why is Koga already Nishida but married players like Araki and Yamagishi were never listed with their married names the extreme bias for Nishida wtf

whats her jersey name? is she using nishida?

• I'm talking about the registered names on VBW's website. I didn't see her jersey during the press conference.

I believe FIVB requires the married name. Have you seen Yamagishi or Araki on a FIVB roster? I remember Tominaga was listed as Iwasaki and I mocked them for getting her name wrong and then people mocked me for not knowing she was married

• So , yes Araki is at vbw. This is from 2021 Olympics. They back dated Sarina's name. that ain't right

• From 2022 VNL

• Yamagishi was listed as Moriya that's her maiden name

https://en.volleyballworld.com…teams/women/5127/players/

Oh. I didn't know that was her maiden name

That means it's random on FIVB's part? Or at least inconsistent. I don't know. I don't follow these things

• I believe FIVB requires the married name. Have you seen Yamagishi or Araki on a FIVB roster? I remember Tominaga was listed as Iwasaki and I mocked them for getting her name wrong and then people mocked me for not knowing she was married

I remember in some stat sheets from some tournaments before that Araki is not listed as Araki, although she retained her last name in her jersey. Also, when the AVC Cup wide roster was released here in the Philippines from the list submitted, Minami Nakamoto is listed as Minami Uesaka using her married name (although eventually she was cut and did not play lol). Maybe it is required in the FIVB documents then it is their choice if they are going to use it in their jerseys? The stat sheets are just the inconsistencies :lol:

I think she will still use Koga. Either way, it's her choice anyway :lol:

• Nice article about Kyoko Aoyagi and her dream of making the National Team and winning a medal at the Olympics. I don't think anyone here even noticed she got trimmed. She's 31, maybe married, and I hope she keeps playing until she can win a medal at the Olympics :rose:

• that's rare. at that age most JP players are leaving.

you better not be complaining like you did shitting on jordan larson for returning to the nt

and no it's not rare at all araki takeshita sano they all beg to differ. kawashima is still around and she's a freaking fossil. tominaga returned after she gave birth now at 32 and so did that toray libero that went to pfu

• you better not be complaining like you did shitting on jordan larson for returning to the nt

and no it's not rare at all araki takeshita sano they all beg to differ. kawashima is still around and she's a freaking fossil. tominaga returned after she gave birth now at 32 and so did that toray libero that went to pfu

:lol: why are you stirring a fight? chill.

just stating a fact about most JP players in the NT. nobody's complaining here. i swear some readers need to get some emotional maturity in here.

and i stand by what i said about Larson.

• you better not be complaining like you did shitting on jordan larson for returning to the nt

they're called opinions. no need to cry over it. :lol::lol: