Japan Women's NT 2023

• manabe including airi to that junk sports variety show is so funny to me what did she do in the nt last year aside from return to play for japan. they should have invited seki instead and let her knit on that show

Airi could be the ambassador everyone is looking for. She’s beautiful and bi- a bunch of stuff. If she can just get her game up, which she did with Himeji …

• sitenoise have you seen this pic before? apparently the kid Sakoda is holding hands with is Manami Koyama from JT

Hmm no. Are we sure that's Koyama? At like 12? I wonder what will become of her. She's been an injury machine, and not much room to advance on JT

• Hmm no. Are we sure that's Koyama? At like 12? I wonder what will become of her. She's been an injury machine, and not much room to advance on JT

I found it randomly on my TL today and they tagged Koyama. I couldn't find the time to verify that's why I was asking if you've seen it. I feel bad for her but I also wonder if JT will still keep her if she doesn't play this regular season.

• I found it randomly on my TL today and they tagged Koyama. I couldn't find the time to verify that's why I was asking if you've seen it. I feel bad for her but I also wonder if JT will still keep her if she doesn't play this regular season.

Well, it's a very cute pic :heart:

If I were her I would transfer out of there. On the other hand, if she is rehabilitating, she's best to do it with a money'd team. These girls that get hurt on lower teams seem to never make it back :( Kaori Mabashi anyone ;(

• I'm not sure we'll see Kojima anymore in the Brazil squad. I think Gen intends to use Fukudome as main libero later on. Unless Nishimura ruins herself in the match against China and Kojima ends up saving them but it's either her or Kojima.

• I'm not sure we'll see Kojima anymore in the Brazil squad. I think Gen intends to use Fukudome as main libero later on. Unless Nishimura ruins herself in the match against China and Kojima ends up saving them but it's either her or Kojima.

i had a feeling manabe yamagishi'd her this time

• Nobody taking Nishimura’s spot.

• vbWorld has an article: VNL moments that made us go, ‘Whoa!’ Hayashi is the top pic. It's her hair touch moment. They put all the videos on IG so I can't see them :wall::wall::wall: But go and enjoy if you want

• Date: 02/06/2023 Spectators: 2,970
    City: Nagoya
    Hall: Nippongaishi Hall

Japan v Croatia

Matsui is listed in the B Stats as "Tamaki"

• I finally get to watch them live tomorrow!

I got an email from volleytomo that Miyu's jersey is sold out and they won't be selling it at the venue only the fan so we're going to buy Yamada's since Koga's jersey is also sold out but it can be preordered via volleytomo for members which will come with their VT merch too. Is anyone else subscribed to that? They're also holding early tickets for OQT on their site so I entered it not that I have anymore budget to go to Japan by that time ;(

I got an email from volleytomo that Miyu's jersey is sold out and they won't be selling it at the venue only the fan so we're going to buy Yamada's since Koga's jersey is also sold out but it can be preordered via volleytomo for members which will come with their VT merch too. Is anyone else subscribed to that? They're also holding early tickets for OQT on their site so I entered it not that I have anymore budget to go to Japan by that time ;(

whats volleytomo?

• whats volleytomo?

It's JVA's exclusive members thingy https://volleytomo-town.jp/s/n159/?ima=0412

When you sign up you also get access to exclusive interviews and features that aren't shown anywhere. You can buy premium tickets via lottery faster than anywhere else.

p.s. when you buy your tickets for the nagoya tournament you also get sent a volleytomo offer and there's a bunch of stuff you can do to gain freebies at the venue

• It's JVA's exclusive members thingy https://volleytomo-town.jp/s/n159/?ima=0412

When you sign up you also get access to exclusive interviews and features that aren't shown anywhere. You can buy premium tickets via lottery faster than anywhere else.

p.s. when you buy your tickets for the nagoya tournament you also get sent a volleytomo offer and there's a bunch of stuff you can do to gain freebies at the venue

i saw that on jva's stories before and i thought it was a gaming site so i quickly exited it lol. good for you. have fun tomorrow

Enjoy!! wag mo sigawan si Miyu haha