Japan Women's NT 2023

• I’d dump Inoue and use Wada until Mayu is back

I would have used Tomonaga at setter but it’s too late now. Seki and Matsui are fine. Since Matsui can’t do it unless she gets A passes, and that’s what Nishimura is serving up better than the others, and even though Matsui hasn’t looked that great in dub subbing, she might rise to the occasion as starter

Can’t speak about Shibata, and even tho Seki’s serve and defense are highly valuable, I want someone older

Koga and Hayashi are fine

The middle blockers are fine, although Yamada could replace any one of them except Araki and I wouldn’t complain

Come on people

• Man version Date: 06/06/2023 Spectators: 6,394

The last men's game was a sold-out. I think lots of people didn't make it because of the storm in Nagoya.

JVA added more temporary seats at the last minute. These seats are not ideal for watching the court.

6月6日(火)チケット追加販売のお知らせ ネーションズリーグ男子名古屋大会

「バレーボールネーションズリーグ2023 男子名古屋大会」の本日6月6日(火)の試合のチケットにつきましては、発売当初から大変な反響をいただき予定販売枚数を終了しておりましたが、追加で機材席の一部を開放させていただくこととなりました。

販売はオンラインのみとなり、なくなり次第終了となります。

なお、今回追加販売させていただく座席につきましては、座席位置の都合上、一部コートが見えないまたは見えにくい場合がございます。あらかじめご了承の上、お申し込みいただきますようお願いいたします。

https://www.jva.or.jp/topics/20230606-1/

• The last men's game was a sold-out.

What's sold out number? Someone said 10,000?

Date: 06/06/2023 Spectators: 6,394

• What's sold out number? Someone said 10,000?

Date: 06/06/2023 Spectators: 6,394

10,000 is the maximum which you use every space. I check the jp wiki, the information is below. I think something between 7,000 - 8,000 seats is a sold-out. It depends on how many seats they put on the ground floor.

So 6,394 is quite accurate considering some people living near Nagoya can't make it because of the storm.

• 日本ガイシホール(略称:ガイシホール、旧:レインボーホール)
      • アリーナ面積3,646m2(49.4m×84.4m:長円形)/固定席5,000席、可動席2,000席、移動席3,000席
  • I don't know why you guys are complaining I made a story and mentioned Wada and Seki and they both viewed and liked it. Koga never does but she has 200K so whatever. They're engaging with fans the problem is they don't have enough fans them being unpopular is not something anyone can control unless they all look like a bunch supermodels that would definitely attract a lot of people then you're asking for the impossible because posting bikini pics and expressing your opinions on twitter like tugba will get you suspended from the nt.

That new Kai dude has basically zero exposure except for that one video tbs posted and he blew up practically over night. You can't stop it from happening it's up to fans to pick up what's hot.

Again, what can fans talk about if they are rarely present in social media? That's why engagement is the name of the game. Yet they rarely engage. Of course Koga has 200k. She's the captain of the team, and does post every now and then. A fan can't engage without content.

It's true about fans having a choice. And you're not helping yourself if you don't even produce content. So it's a two way street.

Kai is part of the haikyu pumped men's team. Of course he will blow up.

• So the boys are better looking and better at social media than the girls. They're promoted better than the girls by JVA and volleyball world. I don't know if they've ever won a medal because I don't follow them at all. This results in more ticket sales for the boys. Good for the boys, sad for the girls :(

• There was no data on Wada when she scored 9 points in one set against China, Countermeasures come fast and furious. Will be interesting to see how she does the next time she's deployed

• one thing's for sure miyu isn't with them.

this round should still be moderately easy with usa being their toughest opponent of the week. unless boskovic joins serbia now but i don't think she will? bangkok is where the real challenge starts (unless boskovic shows up and ruin everyone's dreams)

• Give you an E for Effort but disqualify you for Gromos :lol:

No Irisawa? Most everyone else here seems to be highly supportive of her . 4 blocks in 3 sets against China. What other MB in recent history can say that?

:drink:

• The 4 girls from the Week1 22 roster that were left behind are most likely Nagaoka, Kojima, Matsui and *Gromos. Nagaoka was last seen with her rehabilitation coach along with her rumored football player boyfriend

I spotted Irisawa in Koga's story behind Miyabe it was blurry but you could easily tell it was her.

Gromos was never registered in the complete VNL roster but I'm starting to have my doubts about that since Araki wasn't registered either when they first dropped it. Gromos suddenly went back to Japan in time for VNL after graduating so she's probably set to join them everywhere else.

If not Gromos then Yokota probably

• i also think gromos is included in this next leg. why else would she go to japan for

• OT but rehabilitation coaches are the volleyball industry's biggest pimps. Saori also met her husband during the time he played for Panasonic Panthers via a mutual rehabilitation coach.

The similarities with the coach always in between the couple

Ryota Morioka he plays for a Belgian club and is the same age as Miyu.