Polish NT 2023

• I want to see Piasecka too!
    Well, Różański has very strong attack which can be really impressive but her reception is very weak and she creates many gaps on the court while other girls without spectacular kill give much more to the team and the same attack efficiency.

Czyrna is no. 1
    Szczyglowska is really great today, intersting can she take Maria’s spot.

Also the same with Korneluk. And I want to see Centka soo much.

• Our girls play nice and fresh! I know its just the beginning and we still have time to predict, but I think they look so good and it can only be better! :super:

• I want to see Piasecka too!
    Well, Różański has very strong attack which can be really impressive but her reception is very weak and she creates many gaps on the court while other girls without spectacular kill give much more to the team and the same attack efficiency.

Czyrna is no. 1
    Szczyglowska is really great today, intersting can she take Maria’s spot.

Also the same with Korneluk. And I want to see Centka soo much.

Stenzel is disappointed for me all year long.

I can't imagine Centka's absence during VNL.

• Nowicka really surprised me. If she plays like this, she should take Wenerska’s spot.

Szczygłowska >>>> Stenzel. Maria shouldn’t even be here. Łysiak is for sure in better shape as well.

• Very nice game! Almost each girl playing so well today and I agree that Czyrnisnska-Fedusio duo looks better than Rozanski-Lukasik. Maybe tomorrow they will be mixed:win:

• Fedusio really improved her block. She make a smaller steps than rest but she is the closest to be the most balanced OH.

• Stats looks very good, but I thought that Gałkowska will have better numbers. I know that it was only first game but in my opinion main 4 OH should been: Fedusio, Czyrniańska, Łukasik and Różański. I don`t think that Piasecka and Szlagowska could replace someone from mentionet 4 or Lavarini will take more OHs...

• I am not familiar with Fedusio but Czyrniańska, Łukasik and Różański are the same type of players imo. They are good at attacking and weak at passing and defense. They often make silly mistakes during defense and transition. If Lavarini put two of these three on court, it would probably turn into Police 2.0 and make the whole team play without a good rhythm.

Not saying Piasecka is already better than mentioned 4, tho she did won the Polish league playing a key role in the finale seria, Piasecka is one of the rare balanced OH among these OHs. Her performance during the finale is really impressive, sho doesn't have that much power like Czyrniańska but she compensates that with her technics, hitting all kinds of angle and using the block cleverly. Some of her fast attack remind me of Hill, I am convinced she will have chemistry with Asia.

Attacking wise, Piasecka won't be the best Polish OH but she distinguish herself with her balance and technics. She is what the NT need now and the future, i really hope Lavarini would bring her along and keep trusting her.

• Attacking wise, Piasecka won't be the best Polish OH but she distinguish herself with her balance and technics. She is what the NT need now and the future, i really hope Lavarini would bring her along and keep trusting her.

Actually Piasecka had the highest killing spike % in the league for the all OHs/OPPs. In younger categories she had also better stats than Czyrniańska.

I also don’t think that Czyrniańska is the same kind of player like Różański or Łukasik- she is way more versatile in attack than both of them.

I’m not a fan of Łukasik but she actually was surprisingly decent passer after she became an OH (she is quite limited in attack IMO). The problem is that her reception became WAY worse in the last season in Police.

• Actually Piasecka had the highest killing spike % in the league for the all OHs/OPPs. In younger categories she had also better stats than Czyrniańska.

I also don’t think that Czyrniańska is the same kind of player like Różański or Łukasik- she is way more versatile in attack than both of them.

I’m not a fan of Łukasik but she actually was surprisingly decent passer after she became an OH (she is quite limited in attack IMO). The problem is that her reception became WAY worse in the last season in Police.

With Czyrniańska's height and power, she will be capable of hitting more OOS balls. That's why I think Czyrniańska has a higher ceiling in term of attacking.

Czyrniańska - Piasecka could be the OH duo in the future.

• Lukasik is quite good receiver, but I dont like her spiking efficiency and that´s she is not able to kill balls on single block many times, like if she is not looking on the players on the other side where there are staying...and she is not that powerful to rely only on her power

• Wolosz said she will join in the second half of the Vnl because of some minor issues with her wrists

big loss for our nt. I hope that girls will play with Nowicka. I think that she playing better than Wenerska and also she has got good vibes:drink: