Polish NT 2023

• I didn’t like too much todays game but have to say Gałkowska was really amazing. I’m even surprised how good she was. She was always a good prospect, especially when she was in NT in 2018 but disappeared somehow later. Now it’s hard to see space for Smarzek with such good sub as Monika gave. Of course, wait for the important games and let her prove but good to have such player.

• I didn’t like too much todays game but have to say Gałkowska was really amazing. I’m even surprised how good she was. She was always a good prospect, especially when she was in NT in 2018 but disappeared somehow later. Now it’s hard to see space for Smarzek with such good sub as Monika gave. Of course, wait for the important games and let her prove but good to have such player.

I agree, the game was boring and full of mistakes.

I am not sure who will be the starting OH next to Czyrniańska, maybe Fedusio?

I would take Piasecka instead of one MB if Centka won't be available. If yes, I would take 4 MBs.

• yes, and maybe it's just me but even Galkowska's body language screams... confidence! Her attacks down the line are so strong, very nice to look at (and so is Monika herself lol). Very happy for her and the NT.

• I`m so impressive by Gałkowska:white: her spikes are so heavy and confidence. She has hot better stats than Stysiak. Magda need to focus on this8o after this two games Czyrniańska is the best from all OHs and I see next to her Fedusio, but it`s only my wishes and we will see whats happen in VNL. Can`t wait:dance4:

• VNL 1st Week Roster

I expected it, but I am so disappointed with all the injuries. I was so excited to see Centka - Gryka duo with Wołosz. I am not a fan of Wenerska lately, she's boring, but precise. Nowicka is more creative, but with technical issues. They have to win against at least Canada and Thailand. It is possible to win against Italy as well.

• With Stysiak I think we will win with Canada Thailand and honestly Italy, since their roaster for this week has a terrible reception line and our girls are phenomenal blockers

• I expected it, but I am so disappointed with all the injuries. I was so excited to see Centka - Gryka duo with Wołosz. I am not a fan of Wenerska lately, she's boring, but precise. Nowicka is more creative, but with technical issues. They have to win against at least Canada and Thailand. It is possible to win against Italy as well.

like every setter under Antiga :whistle:compare her playing in Swiecie and now

• With Stysiak I think we will win with Canada Thailand and honestly Italy, since their roaster for this week has a terrible reception line and our girls are phenomenal blockers

Against thai i won't be sure because they have a gae really difficult for opponents

And about italy also because in 2019 was also a mix of A/B team and arrived to win to poland at home

• But Canada will be without van Ryk and maybe Gray. Last year without Stysiak and Wołosz we won it 3-1, it was also first match of VNL for both teams.

Gray is with the team. She a captain for week 1.

• Ttom Sad news for you :( Natalia Bamber will not comment tomorrow's game. Paulina Maj will replace her.