Polish NT 2023

• for me almost the same, but in the beginning I would put Fedusio instead of Łukasik. Hard to predict, but for me Czyrniańska should play as much as its possible, but question is who fits the most next to her:whistle:

• I agree that Szczyglowska is better at the moment. But for Stenzel I will say, that she still looks better than in Tauron Liga (body language and general 'ease') which is good news

• I think it is kinda certain. She's not bad or something, but Fedusio can bring more to the table, especially in defense and she's better in OOS attacks.

I just don't see how she earned her status as a starter, she wasn't playing well this season

• Ttom Sad news for you :( Natalia Bamber will not comment tomorrow's game. Paulina Maj will replace her.

that´s sad for me :) I dont know if I will make it to watch today so anyway..

• Another injury - this time is Witkowska. I think Pierzchała or Stencel should be in touch with coach.

• I hope Czyrniańska to be included in today's starting 7.

I hope so, for me she is better than Łukasik, but for both, it depends of day:whistle:

• Stysiak and Rożański have some healthy problems too. It’s a nightmare..

• My unpopular opinion says that:

1. with current shape and mental shape Różański is not NT material. She should not be in wide 14 as we have quite many good OHs at the moment.
    2. Stysiak will never be so good on the right side as she is on the left.
    Unfortunately Lavarini will wait for Olivia whole season and missing good Smarzek doesn’t give a chance on Magda as OH.

• My unpopular opinion says that:

1. with current shape and mental shape Różański is not NT material. She should not be in wide 14 as we have quite many good OHs at the moment.
    2. Stysiak will never be so good on the right side as she is on the left.
    Unfortunately Lavarini will wait for Olivia whole season and missing good Smarzek doesn’t give a chance on Magda as OH.

so you think Stysiak is better as an OH than as opposite? Well, that is an unpopular opinion indeed :D

I don't see it tbh but maybe...

• I dont agree. No…Stysiak should definitely play as an Opp, playing as OH is not tragic with her but why someone would do that if she’s literally much better as Opp.

• so you think Stysiak is better as an OH than as opposite? Well, that is an unpopular opinion indeed :D

I don't see it tbh but maybe...

I dont agree. No…Stysiak should definitely play as an Opp, playing as OH is not tragic with her but why someone would do that if she’s literally much better as Opp.

Well, I understand your point of view but I still keep in my mind 2019 and OQ 2020 when she was very solid in reception (many teams even stopped to serving on her and targeted Medrzyk who was much worse passer) and she was monster on the left side and made the difference. Also today she had 1 kill that I remember from the left side with great angle not possible to defence.
    Today Magda and Czyrna have some issues with sets speed from Wenerska and that works in minus for them so maybe whole image and game will change after Wolosz comeback.

• Still cant agree, she doesnt seem comfortable playing as OH in reception and attack, if I remember well she had said something like that in an interview.
    And about the sets, yes, for sure it was a problem today, and also in match with Canada. IMO Wenerska sets too slowly and too low to Magda, she definitely has better connection with Wolosz. Asia sets good ball and is more creative