2023 Club World Championships

• simge is doing simge things🙄

• Really against middle level teams ? Woow

Why the fuck are you the most active member in this thread if you think this tournament is useless with mid level teams?🤦

• Why the fuck are you the most active member in this thread if you think this tournament is useless with mid level teams?🤦

calm down serdar watch your tongue

• i don't understand why the Chinese girls played very bad today, they are high level players and almost Chinese national team. Very sad for this bad performance!!!

So simple: libero and opposite hitter

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Stevanovic was quite good last night. I also thought Naz did a great job for the most part. I still think her and Tijana aren’t really in sync at all on good passes. Naz sets her too far off the net a lot but I thought Naz did good setting Jole and Jack and Voronkova and she wasn’t horrible to tica

• Gray is soooo slow at defense🤦 she couldn't defend even the easy balls coming to her direction😒

• Elif is distributing the ball very well. Eczacıbaşı is very lucky to have two such good setters in their roster.

Martyna can't kıll any ball so far. Is she fully recovered finally?

• on the other hand Rabadzhieva is defending everything in the backrow despite of her height :white:

Dentil took 3rd set

• Kusnetsova wasn’t good at all in this competition. 🫠

• Tainara isn’t a great opp but has been improving. She is doing a good competition. I thought she would be playing bad.