2023 Club World Championships

• Madden54 I'm officially joining to simge hate club. Feel free to roast her

• The two first set was a shame from Praia Clube. Brazilian teams didn’t show themselves in this competition.

Kusnetzova didn’t show up … Seems like she was nervous besides her experience in Italian League.

• Tainara was blocked and made some mistakes but had a lot of courage and had her moments. Seems like she is improving as Opp.

• If somebody wonders why Ferhat sucks, just watch what he did on the 3rd set. Stress the heck out of the team by early and unnecessary substitutions. Simge was simply terrible all match long, at least the other libero was hustling when she was in. Naz maybe due to her age or what, she was watching the ball drop right in front of her, and her setting were so so.

• Congratulations to Eczacıbaşı, because of Ferhat, simge and tainara, they lost 3rd set but at the end better team won.

Boskovic was great but all 3 outsides supported her very well at scoring and I noticed that Naz is going for outsides at clutch points more than for Boskovic. Stevanovic played very well too. She was touching every attack next to the stuff blocks she made👏

Looking forward to clash of two Turkish giants tomorrow :box:

• Tainara was blocked and made some mistakes but had a lot of courage and had her moments. Seems like she is improving as Opp.

I think she has a better future as opp rather than as an outside considering how bad her reception is. And it is not like Brazil has many good opposites in NT anyways

• What Naz does well this season is that she never highlights just 1 player in the team,

she usually makes 2-3 players stand out. And most of the times she doesn't ignore a player too much and drop her perfomance.

• What Naz does well this season is that she never highlights just 1 player in the team,

she usually makes 2-3 players stand out. And most of the times she doesn't ignore a player too much and drop her perfomance.

Agree, she is literally opposite of Maja in that aspect of the game

• Tianjin has trouble using their MBs today - compared to the previous 2 matches, kuddos to Vakifbank for that! I admire that they still look happy-ish despite losing. It's really too bad we cannot see them play full power with an actual opposite, but this receiving opp tactic is not too bad - she is doing quite okay. Is/was Wang Yizhu part of NT's wide roster?

For Vakifbank, they finally look a lot better as a team :super: they must surely win 3-0 if they can keep it up

• Candy is killing her team imo

• Vargas and the other opposite are injured. They are playing with 3 outside hitters. If Vargas can play, the match will be more interesting.

Tianjin would face ECZ and Vakif at the same level imo.

• Vargas and the other opposite are injured. They are playing with 3 outside hitters. If Vargas can play, the match will be more interesting.

As we all know, Mathias is a rxxxxt. He hated Chinese people as he said.

PS:

Tianjin has to use the last wing spiker - Liu Mei-jun, No.3.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan