2023 Club World Championships

• :what: What's that nonsense???

about your opinion with Chinese male volleyball and Jiang Jie, the famous Chinese coach

Now Jiang Jie is the head coach of Indonesia male NT.

He is also Wang He-bin (the main setter of Chinese male NT in VNL 2023)'s "teacher".

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• about your opinion with Chinese male volleyball and Jiang Jie, the famous Chinese coach

Now Jiang Jie is the head coach of Indonesia male NT.

He is also Wang He-bin (the main setter of Chinese male NT in VNL 2023)'s "teacher".

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I don't even care about men's volleyball, so please show me where I supposedly said anything bad about Chinese people!

• Cansu has been playing for years with Ogbogu and Zehra but she isn’t running properly in several occasions.

the Oh are VB have been playing Amazing!

I am liking Ayca a lot. She made just few mistakes and she is taking a lot of responsibility on reception.

• I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I don't even care about men's volleyball, so please show me where I supposedly said anything bad about Chinese people!

Therefore, I know why Tianjin is weaker than before. other people also know. You don't know. Why do you say just many words about it?

OK! We don't say it, do we?

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Therefore, I know why Tianjin is weaker than before. other people also know. You don't know. Why do you say just many words about it?

OK! We don't say it, do we?

That's not the question. You call me a racist and claim that I said I hate Chinese people, and when I ask you to show me where I said it you don't do that. You should at least apologize for your false accusations, otherwise now there is one Chinese that I dislike :whistle:

• That's not the question. You call me a racist and claim that I said I hate Chinese people, and when I ask you to show me where I said it you don't do that. You should at least apologize for your false accusations, otherwise now there is one Chinese that I dislike :whistle:

OK.

I'm wrong.

I apologize for my false accusations.

just plus our first dialogue:

You don't say about Jiang Jie. You said about Liu Changcheng.

The person who hated Jiang Jie is the other person.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• What a year for Turkish volleyball! After dominating Champions league and national teams season, now they are dominating World Club Championship as expected.

Proud of our teams :drink:

• sometimes i want cansu to throw outside of the court lol the middles are still not playing great. Most like because of the sets. The highlights of this game of vakifbank are the OHs and ayca. Glad that the 3 communicate with the passing system. Frantti played really great in this match. I don't think nika or bajema can perform like that lol thompson am i the only one noticing she is quite nervous and inconsistent when playing against taller and strong team?

This match could have been interesting if vargas was playing. Hope she recover soon .

• Liu Meijun's cheering when she scores a point is becoming my favourite thing this match :heart: she looks excited and surprised at the same time!

She was the member of the 4th place of 2019 U18 WCH.

S - Zhang Ke-fan, Yang Xiao-rui

OP - Liu Xin, Wang Yi-fei

OH - Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan, Zhou Ye-tong, Liu Mei-jun

MB - Wang Wen-han, Xia Si-jia (Tianjin, even also as the 4th MB in the wide roster), Wang Rui-qi

L - Zhu Xing-chen

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• sometimes i want cansu to throw outside of the court lol the middles are still not playing great. Most like because of the sets. The highlights of this game of vakifbank are the OHs and ayca. Glad that the 3 communicate with the passing system. Frantti played really great in this match. I don't think nika or bajema can perform like that lol thompson am i the only one noticing she is quite nervous and inconsistent when playing against taller and strong team?

This match could have been interesting if vargas was playing. Hope she recover soon .

Even if Yang Yi were healthy, Tianjin could give more pressure to Vakifbank.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Thanks for the info! She looked like she was missing some height (compared to Vakif block) but her hits were very powerful :box: also that hug from Vargas afterwards was so cute. Hopefully she gets the chance to start in the bronze medal match

• Is Stevanovic actually returning to some form? 2 good matches in a row from her

• Congratulations to Eczacıbaşı, because of Ferhat, simge and tainara, they lost 3rd set but at the end better team won.

Boskovic was great but all 3 outsides supported her very well at scoring and I noticed that Naz is going for outsides at clutch points more than for Boskovic. Stevanovic played very well too. She was touching every attack next to the stuff blocks she made👏

Looking forward to clash of two Turkish giants tomorrow :box:

so we finally agree rhat ferhat is just the worst 😭😭

• so we finally agree rhat ferhat is just the worst 😭😭

Yes!

• What a year for Turkish volleyball! After dominating Champions league and national teams season, now they are dominating World Club Championship as expected.

Proud of our teams :drink:

2023 has been best year for Turkish volleyball. Nice way to celebrate 100th year of foundation of the country

• Congrats Tianjin for winning the bronze. It’s quite an accomplishment to win against both Brazilian teams and only two points from winning sets from Ecz & Vakif considering they played without any foreigners.
    Even though the reception of their libero was absolutely tragic, both starting MBs of their NT were always late to close blocks, and they literally played without any attacks from the right side except few slides from Yuan, it’s quite a miracle that they were still able to remain competitive against these teams consisting so many top level foreign players. I can’t image how Ecz & Vakif would perform if they had to play with an all Turkish squad lol