Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Nice domination by ecza against a decent team. More simple wins like that please

"against a decent team" really?

Galatasaray has so many weak points that big teams can use. Vakıfbank and Fenerbahçe were so dominant against Galatasaray too.

• Nice domination by ecza against a decent team. More simple wins like that please

Hande played an amazing game. In case you guys will throw shade towards her at the end of season and cry that noone is helping Boskovic, Hande chokes at big game etc... just to mark it here for future references😂

• I really don’t understand why Ze kept KVR on court despite all the errors she made. They probably have forced a tiebreak if he used Neriman to replace her. He just wasted the opportunity when he put Neriman in as a blocking sub for one rotation only.

• great match between vakifbank and THY! Gabi only received 3/3 for reception lol and they targeted frantti, good thing she managed to handle the reception well 56% pos in 41 that's crazy lol. 🤪 toughest matches coming in against fenerbahce and milano let's see.

• I just watched a few sets and I understand why she has got so much hype after playing only a few matches in Turkey. The first impression she gave me is that she has even higher ceiling than Arina. She can hit from all positions and score without looking any awkward. She is very tall but still is a very good jumper and with good agility, shown by some of her defense. More importantly, this Russian girl can pass!

Of course with all being said, the techniques are still very raw and she made mistakes (I blame her setter for some of the errors though). But she’s just playing the first few matches of her whole professional career, with this performance is truly impressive. If she could meet a right coach at this early stage of career, she will definitely become the one who the others don’t want to face across the net.

I find it weird that she is now a good passer because back in Florida she was subbed out at the backrow

• Really good match from Vakif against THY. Great performance from Anthi. It seems that she needed her time in the new team.

Anthi has improved a lot her reception and defense.She looks more balanced this year.

Otoh Van Ryk and Julia B. tend to make a lot of errors.

Julia is younger and is her first season in professional league,so I can not blame her.And yesterday played good in reception.

But for KVR is unacceptable...

Anyway Ze Roberto slept yesterday night.He should play more with Oszoy,so he could use Macris,too.

• Anthi has improved a lot her reception and defense.She looks more balanced this year.

Julia is younger and is her first season in professional league,so I can not blame her.And yesterday played good in reception.

Anyway Ze Roberto slept yesterday night.He should play more with Oszoy,so he could use Macris,too.

Macris is injured

• Anthi has improved a lot her reception and defense.She looks more balanced this year.

Yes I agree about her reception and defense . This happend from the last season but always has problems with the big teams. Maybe it is the stress , I do not know but she was more comfortable with weaker teams even if the servis pressure was the same. About her attack I want to say about her power. Her power was a problem before but her the last two season she fixed it. She was hitting harder. This season the problem is back and her attacks are too weak for this level. I do not know the reason but she need to fix it again.

About Julia B. I am very glad. After the first shock she became a solid OH and she plays very good. It is a good player and she can great. The errors is normal in the first big matches of her career.

About Kiera I do not know what to say. She has nothing to do with the player of the last season. Maybe the lost of her mother affected her deeply but to hit negative is too much. She almost gave a set on her own and if you think that she was a an OPP in the second tier ( after the big 4) you are sorry for her.

About Vakifbank I want to say about Cansu. I noticed it also in other matches but yesterday.... She is TOO slow in the position 4 and specially when she sets to Gabi. I know she always she liked to play with high balls but specially Gabi always needs to handle with double block. She has to add some speed to her game.

• 9th Round

Karayolları 1-3 Beşiktaş Ayos

Strunjak 15, Ezgi 10, Eylül 10 / Brakocevic 30, Plak 19

https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…=272&PID=175&type=LegList

Fenerbahçe Opet 3-0 Sarıyer Bld.

Stysiak 13, Arina 12 / Drewniok 6

Çukurova Bld. 1-3 PTT

Fabris 25, Dimitrova 15 / Caffrey 24, Yasemin 13, Savic 10

THY 1-3 Vakıfbank

Anthi 24, KVR 20, Bergmann 14 / Frantti 16, Thompson 15, Gabi 11

Aydın BBSK 3-1 Nilüfer Bld.

Nicoletti 27, Fatma 17 / Gicquel 20, Deniz 14, Beliz 12

Kuzeyboru 3-0 Galatasaray Daikin

Wilhite 16, Tuğba 15, Gaila 10 / Cuttino 13, İlkin 12

Eczacıbaşı Dynavit 3-0 Muratpaşa Bld. SS

Boskovic 15, Jack 12, Hande 10 / Samedy 11

• If they don't transfer an OH, GS Daikin will most likely relegate. Ilkin is so far the team's first attacking option, especially when Logan is playing as OH and receiving terrible together with the libero and Ilkin should be like the third attacking option.

Hernandez displays poor coaching still. Why start with Logan when you could compete with Sude as OH because you could at least receive serves fine? He waited until 3rd set, 13-6 to substitute these two lol.

With Logan, Cuttino and Bihter on the court, GS has like 3 technically insufficient players and you never know where the ball will end up. Let Cuttino be the only one and please give a chance to the second libero, she can't be worse than Bihter anyway.

• Yildirim wants to go in Paris :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is having her best season so far. Still very inconsistent though

Seems like Hande had a great match again❤️

I wonder why Guerra didn't sub Micaya at all today. She was the best player of Muratpasa last week😱

• If they don't transfer an OH, GS Daikin will most likely relegate. Ilkin is so far the team's first attacking option, especially when Logan is playing as OH and receiving terrible together with the libero and Ilkin should be like the third attacking option.

Hernandez displays poor coaching still. Why start with Logan when you could compete with Sude as OH because you could at least receive serves fine? He waited until 3rd set, 13-6 to substitute these two lol.

With Logan, Cuttino and Bihter on the court, GS has like 3 technically insufficient players and you never know where the ball will end up. Let Cuttino be the only one and please give a chance to the second libero, she can't be worse than Bihter anyway.

Ilki is still second option in attack, most balls still go to Cuttino. Indeed she got only 2 more sets than Eggleston. Renewing with Eggleston was a terrible idea from GS management. She was bad last season except a few games during playoffs. I think Hernandez should play with Sude as starter and use İlkin as more of an offensive OH. This summer she showed that she can indeed carry the scoring load of the team when necessary.

I agree about Libero, Bihter is simply terrible. They should have gotten an experienced player like Derya Çayırhan or snatch Dilek Kınık from Kuzeyboru