2023 Summer Universiade

• They don't do awards for this tournament

• I really love Szlagowska but Piasecka is much better today.

I won't agree with you :D IMO Szlagowska was much better than Piasecka today. Szlago was great in blocking. If I am not mistaken she score 3 points by a block. Great in serving. In addition, she worked really well in defence. Plus, her reception was good during the whole game.

Piasecka was having hard time in passing and her spiking was meh. She doesn't look for the best solution, just spiking the ball, and something which really annoys me, from the out of system balls she tries to tip instead of killing the ball.

Anyway, I hope both of them will join the team in Spała next week.

• I won't agree with you :D IMO Szlagowska was much better than Piasecka today. Szlago was great in blocking. If I am not mistaken she score 3 points by a block. Great in serving. In addition, she worked really well in defence. Plus, her reception was good during the whole game.

Piasecka was having hard time in passing and her spiking was meh. She doesn't look for the best solution, just spiking the ball, and something which really annoys me, from the out of system balls she tries to tip instead of killing the ball.

Anyway, I hope both of them will join the team in Spała next week.

That is really awkward for me because everything what you wrote about Szlagowska and Piasecka matches completely but contrary to both girls, in my eyes.
    I watched replay after match was done and remember that Piasecka did 2 blocks in a row in 2nd set and added one more later. Also she was really solid in passing while Szlagowska was struggling. Anyway it’s nice to push out which girl is better. My dream is that one one them would take Fedusio’s spot and another (only when injured) Czyrna’s. Otherwise I cross my fingers for both.

• My dream is that one one them would take Fedusio’s spot and another (only when injured) Czyrna’s. Otherwise I cross my fingers for both.

Yeah, but I believe it's not going to happen. I'm rooting for one of them taking Czyrniańska's spot. Hopefully it won't be Smarzek.

• I watched replay after match was done

Where did you watch a replay, if I may ask? I've been unable to find any replays