2023 Asian Women’s Club Volleyball Championship(Apr 25- May 02)

• Rumor has it that last year, a Turkish talent scout was interested in recruiting her after watching her play in a domestic tournament in Vietnam. Her future will certainly be much brighter if she wins big with PFU next vleague season, or if she performs well in the world club championship later this year.

The thing is she is not playing wing in pfu. She is middle and we all know when you play middle the play and attacks and points are limited. she should demand and request that to her agent. She should be playing wing not middle. That's the position they can maximize her.

• The thing is she is not playing wing in pfu. She is middle and we all know when you play middle the play and attacks and points are limited. she should demand and request that to her agent. She should be playing wing not middle. That's the position they can maximize her.

Agreed that middle isn’t the best use of her talent, but I don’t think that’ll be an issue when it comes to recruitment. When the Turkish scout observed her play in Vietnam, she played OH. At PFU she plays middle 80% and OP 20% of the time (plus back row). She had maybe a month to prepared for AVC Club Champ and switched back to OH easily, receiving the ball and all that (not her strength, but still impressive to see her reception slightly improve after playing middle for so long). In the Final match, she switched to OP in the last 3 sets seamlessly. I’m not a fan of MB 4T, but I can clearly see her blocking and hitting ability drastically got better over the 2 seasons at PFU. Some of her angles are insane — you kinda have to get really good shots playing against Japanese floor defense. 4T is a very versatile player, and a quality coach will definitely see her true potential!

• Congratulations Sport Center 1! My dream came true! BUT:

The question is, will they be able to build this squad for the WCCH? Especially 4T? (Fingers crossed for that)

Don’t quote me but I think WCCH will take place during the winter break period in Japan, so maybe PFU will let her go. Last season, they were ok with her missing 2 matches to play for her VN club.

They can add Nguyễn Thị Bích Tuyền (unbelievable OP) to this squad and replace a few of the current MBs with people who can actually block (I’m looking at you, Bích Thuỷ and Lý Thị Luyến). They can also give Nguyễn Thị Uyên a chance — she’s an OH that didn’t make the cut this time but she’s basically store brand Chatchu-On. She didn’t make it this time because she can’t receive, and this team badly needed good reception.

• I’m not a fan of MB 4T, but I can clearly see her blocking and hitting ability drastically got better over the 2 seasons at PFU. Some of her angles are insane — you kinda have to get really good shots playing against Japanese floor defense. 4T is a very versatile player, and a quality coach will definitely see her true potential!

Absolutely !

And her angled shots added another dimension to her already impressive spiking :cheesy:

• I’m not a fan of MB 4T

Agree, but one of the things that she gets lots of practice at is garbage collection, that is, when the play is broken and the set just goes up somewhere random, 4T sweeps in and recycles it with authority. It's a good skill to have in your bat utility belt

• Agree, but one of the things that she gets lots of practice at is garbage collection, that is, when the play is broken and the set just goes up somewhere random, 4T sweeps in and recycles it with authority. It's a good skill to have in your bat utility belt

100% she’s so good at making something out of nothing.

In the AVC Club Champ matches, at timeouts when Sport Center 1 was in trouble, 4T always told the setter to “save the good sets for the other hitters and send the bad/broken sets my way” (or something to the effect).

• at timeouts when Sport Center 1 was in trouble, 4T always told the setter to “save the good sets for the other hitters and send the bad/broken sets my way”

Next level goddess material :rose: