CEV Champions League 2024

• Good game from Scandicci so far!

• Elif has been terrible but I don’t think I want to see Naz either…. Ugh

Have you ever said anything nice to any setter other than Maja?

• Zhu's attacking performance dropped but her reception seems to improve a lot. She is not a weakness anymore

• One more prove that WCCH was joke competition, and the weakes line up in years without Italian teams :lol::wavy:

• Have you ever said anything nice to any setter other than Maja?

you can’t tell me you thought elif was good…. She had a few nice plays near the end of the set but she was not good.

• Scandicci is first in pool with this set.

• One more prove that WCCH was joke competition, and the weakes line up in years without Italian teams :lol::wavy:

because scandicci won the first set 25-23 ? You’re such an idiot

• you can’t tell me you thought elif was good…. She had a few nice plays near the end of the set but she was not good.

She wasn't doing her best performance but I think you use 'terrible' very generously when it comes to setters😅

Eczacıbaşı made a great comeback! It was a pity to lose it at the end with 24-23🤦 everything is going well, they just need to keep the same level they showed at the second half of the set. Also boskovic is overloaded very early at the game, both Voronkova and hande were killing the ball whenever they get a set. So I hope they will be used more in second set

• Putting a serving sub on court at Scandicci’s set pt but serving right to their libero instead of Zhu who was at the front row was a choice. Well done Ferhat.

Probably it was yaprak's fault. She was shaking and too focused on not missing the serve than serving to a specific player. I don't think it is wise to replace a 'warm' player with a bench at 24-23

• Nwakalor is such a gem!