CEV Champions League 2024

• Block of Stuttgart is destroying Potsdam :white:

• It's a pity, that the CEV doesn't have a club ranking in CL, because after the last five years I am pretty sure, that Stuttgart would be best non-Italian and not-Istanbul team in the ranking ahead of all Polish and French and other teams - getting to the quarters every year, when it was possible.

• It's a pity, that the CEV doesn't have a club ranking in CL, because after the last five years I am pretty sure, that Stuttgart would be best non-Italian and not-Istanbul team in the ranking ahead of all Polish and French and other teams - getting to the quarters every year, when it was possible.

You can try to make a list, but i think they are not, if we talk about last 5 years

Russian teams were always in quarterfinals too.

• Since the introduction of the Q finals in the 18/19 season all semi-finalists were from either Turkey or Italy (a Russian team would have made it in 22 out of an all-Russian QF but they were then banned)

QF participants:

Stuttgart ......................4 (19/20/23/24)

Dinamo Moscow ........3 (19/20/22)

Rzeszow ..................... 2 (22/23)

LKS(24)/Kazan(22)/Kaliningrad(22)/Chemik(21) ...1

Stuttgart...getting to the quarters every year, when it was possible.

That's actually not true, the exception was 2020/21, the season when the competition was played in tournaments due to covid.

• Is there a link for today's Vakifbank match? Normally I find a livestream on YouTube but I see nothing

• I considered it as impossible than due to the bad draw. I might have explained this more clearly.

• Is there a link for today's Vakifbank match? Normally I find a livestream on YouTube but I see nothing

I can see it so as volleySRB suggested, it's probably geolocked.

You could try through this link, but be aware of possible ads/pop-ups to activate sound and full screen. If you're lucky though it works without ads! (yesterday it had a good stream for the German clash without ads:box:)