CEV Champions League 2024

• I remember talks about Logan (mostly Nicole Davis) saying she was a bad teammate, doing similar stuff.. but I strongly disagreed. Logan was one of the best in her position ever, so hardworking and focused, and always did her job, so of course she got frustrated when others didn’t, because it’s a team sport and in order for her to win, others have to do better too. Even Logan herself has said she’s not the most patient person, she was rarely smiling, not really a bubbly personality, but that’s so different from being toxic or a bad teammate

I sort of agree with this one. Players have different personalities and react differently when on court. Not all is about being bubbly and reacting nicely. Sometimes players have a way to react with their teammates that we might not understand but they do bc they spend many hours together training on the day to day.

And like we cant expect every capitan to be like Gabi, who is literally the perfect ayer omg, all around and great capitan.

• I'm quite positive that Eczacıbaşı threw away the ticket to the final with that bad choke in Treviso. When you're able to put Conegliano in the corner, you have to go for the for the jugular. They rarely miss two big games in a row and it showed today. Bošković tried to drag the team, but with such a tough day at the office for the whole OH unit I guess it wasn't just meant to be. After a Turkish final in Turin, we're about to see an Italian final in Turkey. Sometimes world is weird.

• I sort of agree with this one. Players have different personalities and react differently when on court. Not all is about being bubbly and reacting nicely. Sometimes players have a way to react with their teammates that we might not understand but they do bc they spend many hours together training on the day to day.

And like we cant expect every capitan to be like Gabi, who is literally the perfect ayer omg, all around and great capitan.

And also why is smiling, being ’positive’ always seen as a good thing? You make 5 errors in a row, why are you laughing.. that would drive me crazy if I was your teammate for example

• I couldn't watch the match so maybe there's something I'm missing, but after looking at the stats it's honestly kind of insane that the topic of conversation in here seems to be how Boskovic is failing her team. She had more attack points that everyone else combined. This is not on her.

• OMG volleySrb from the insidevolley chat forum thinks I’m a fool for saying something negative about a Serbian player lol

Yeah how dare you to criticize a Serbian player in this forum🙄

• Finally, a European club will actually win a European Championship.

Racist Dumbass

• The racist is a country that belongs to Asia but pushing themselves as Europeans.

☠️ Bruh what, you always try to force this random narrative that Turkey is Asian, even if true no one cares 😂 There are countries taking part in European events without land in Europe: Cyprus, Armenia, Israel and other countries with land in both Europa and Asia: Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan etc. That is nothing new, they chose Europe bcs it was more competitive at the time and beneficial and they already have close proximity in culture and time zone is also better with them.

Also what does belonging to "Asia" mean. Originally the term Asia was coined by Greeks and meant for West Asia: Anatolia, Caucasus and Iran. Nowadays it is more interchangeable with East Asian, Pacific, where similarity with Turkey is very low.

Even the other Caucasus countries are all in CEV.

• Great work from Imoco!!! Haak AND Boskovic was AMAZING yesterday. Ok sometimes Boskovic chocked in the club season but I do not understand why we are talking about this right now. Yesterday was more than good and if Naz would use her a little bit more probably she would have more points.

• The racist is a country that belongs to Asia but pushing themselves as Europeans.

Dude who hurt you? Were you bullied a lot by a turkish when you were young at school? Where does this hate come from?🤔

Europe is geographical term used to define an area which overlaps with some part of turkey. Why are you so butthurt about it? It is not a bad thing to be asian or better to be European anyways so I really don't get where this sick mentality comes from🤦

• Dude who hurt you? Were you bullied a lot by a turkish when you were young at school? Where does this hate come from?🤔

Europe is geographical term used to define an area which overlaps with some part of turkey. Why are you so butthurt about it? It is not a bad thing to be asian or better to be European anyways so I really don't get where this sick mentality comes from🤦

This is the user who derogatorily referred to Ebrar as a "walking haram." Therefore, their comments should not be taken seriously.

Explore ambitious but rubbish GIFs