2023 Men's Volleyball Challenger Cup

• Turkey needs once again Gurbuz rescue package.

Okay, sorry mr Adis, decent service run, but pls start spiking now.

This game is so chaotic, lol, Bulbul basically saved the game for Turkey. Tupchii is disastrous on the other hand, kind of a reminiscence of EL final in this sense that both opposites are so bad in attack.

• Congrats to all Turkish fans.

But this game was terrible, lol, so funny that now Giuliani will get applauds for making a historic result when actually he did nothing interesting so far with this group and actually Turkey was playing a bit better a year ago.

Burutay being the best player on a court after terrible beginning is a cool story tho since I was agreeing with those saying it's better to play with Mirza than him. Adis was so annoyingly soft while Burutay was clinical at the end of the game, I was nearly screaming ,,Burutay'' with a Turkish commentator.

Nonetheless, we've already discussed how relevant a VNL spot will be for Turkey, so it's meaningless at this point I guess in what style they'll do it.

Well done.

• It was such a close call🤦 adis is terrible this summer. He is not anything close to his shape in Italy 😒

• Actually noone likes his work so far. On the other hand, Türkiye last year was horrible before the World Championship as well.

• I think we can now pretty much say that the 16 best teams in the world (-Russia) are in VNL. In terms of individual quality at least.

Relegation battle will be tough, teams like Cuba or Bulgaria are likely only getting better.

• Yikes

I haven't watch the match. I'm glad I didn't. If we perform like this we won't stay in VNL for too long.

Anyway Congratulations. I have been waiting for this since World League.

Adis and Arslan were terrible, too bad that we did not have a good back-up for setter position, Murat would be much better option than Arda, he was just not ready for this level and the rest was not good either. Lucky that the opponent was Qatar (with all due respect). Maybe they were just tired from the Ukraine match but in general I don’t like NT Adis this year…

• Adis and Arslan were terrible, too bad that we did not have a good back-up for setter position, Murat would be much better option than Arda, he was just not ready for this level and the rest was not good either. Lucky that the opponent was Qatar (with all due respect). Maybe they were just tired from the Ukraine match but in general I don’t like NT Adis this year…

Yes adis was a complete disappointment this summer. Kaan is in a better shape. I'm curious why murat is not there🤦 hopefully yiğit and Burak would be back for ECh roster. We need some Stability at reception line.

Efe bayram had a nice tournament overall. I'm happy to see his development. His reception is improving and his serves are stronger than ever.

I like our libero duo, they are complementing each other very well.