Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Maybe I'm wrong, but the tweet talks about "550,000 PLN €" for the transfer and the amount of money, if it were in EURO, would seem totally unrealistic to me...

Assuming we're talking about real new, I think it means 550,000 Polish Zloty, so around 130K €: a realistic sum and, in any case, very high one for a volleyball transfer...

Well, it’s written €, maybe the author means salary+buyout. Probably Turkish fans will know much more soon.

• If Ze doesn’t insist on Bergmann, Tugba & Anthi duo is promising and doesn’t look much worse than Bosetti/Markova or Hande/Plummer. But I think the THY management can only hope for miracle on Bergmann after this summer:whistle:

Well we already know Bergmann is gonna be starter :whistle:

I think their whole idea was to have Bergmann develope last season in hopes that she is gonna be next big thing and they can build the team around her.. that might be the reason why they tolerated Ze’s favourism and why they renewed with both of them for this season.

I would only disagree on Tugba/Anthi comparison with others. We don’t know yet how Markova/Bosetti duo is gonna work (I doubt Markova is gonna be next Zhu Ting like Vakif hopes) but Plummer/Hande could be best OH duo of the league next season and much much better then Anthi/Tugba.

However I do believe that Anthi/Tugba should be starting OH duo for them, both Bergmann and Tugba lack attacking power for them to work together but let’s wait and see.

• If Ze doesn’t insist on Bergmann, Tugba & Anthi duo is promising and doesn’t look much worse than Bosetti/Markova or Hande/Plummer. But I think the THY management can only hope for miracle on Bergmann after this summer:whistle:

THY could have a chance these two seasons but they are wasting everything with Ze as a coach. If they could keep Naz or Cila who had excellent season with them , they could use a foreign MB and the team could be ready to challenge the others seriously. Now the things are tight. Ze benched Anthi for the half season and she will be out of rythme and really like I said before it is ridiculous the gfact that they waste a foreign spot on the setter when they had these two setters.

• they are so stupid if they paid 550k, ı wonder how much money they are giving to Stysiak. They basically could have signed any player with that money except big4 OPPs.

Idk if the amount is real, but the bigger problem is WHO they can actually sign. Big 4 are locked, KVR is gone, Antropova/Akimova still have valid contracts in Italy. Except these, I can’t think of any better names than Stysiak.

• Idk if the amount is real, but the bigger problem is WHO they can actually sign. Big 4 are locked, KVR is gone, Antropova/Akimova still have valid contracts in Italy. Except these, I can’t think of any better names than Stysiak.

€550K to Stysiak is a high figure but it can fit, as you say... €550K for the transfer, to which then add Stysiak's salary, would be a really stupid thing...

• Idk if the amount is real, but the bigger problem is WHO they can actually sign. Big 4 are locked, KVR is gone, Antropova/Akimova still have valid contracts in Italy. Except these, I can’t think of any better names than Stysiak.

Ebrar is earning 450k in Russia and plus she is local.

• Her salary was actually rumored to be 800k, Russia pays stupidly high salaries so it’s not impossible

no it is confirmed by multiple source she is earning 450k euros

• Well we already know Bergmann is gonna be starter :whistle:

I think their whole idea was to have Bergmann develope last season in hopes that she is gonna be next big thing and they can build the team around her.. that might be the reason why they tolerated Ze’s favourism and why they renewed with both of them for this season.

I would only disagree on Tugba/Anthi comparison with others. We don’t know yet how Markova/Bosetti duo is gonna work (I doubt Markova is gonna be next Zhu Ting like Vakif hopes) but Plummer/Hande could be best OH duo of the league next season and much much better then Anthi/Tugba.

However I do believe that Anthi/Tugba should be starting OH duo for them, both Bergmann and Tugba lack attacking power for them to work together but let’s wait and see.

I highly doubt their gamble on Markova tbh. She is absolutely talented but also absolutely raw. Novara moved her to Opp and it paid off, but Vakif already has KVR, it’s just a waste on either of them if they do the same.
    Zhu Ting was already the Olympic champion & MVP, as well as the World Cup winner and WCH silver medalist before joining VB. Jenny Lang Ping put huge effort on Zhu to improve her passing and ball control skills in those years to make her the best player before the devastating wrist injury. Markova is now on similar level of Zhu first appearing in international competitions. Big threat in attack, but big burden in other parts of the game. And I don’t think her playing in Indonesia this summer could help her improve those skills to be ready to be the starting OH in a top team like Vakif lol

• Ebrar is earning 450k in Russia and plus she is local.

She already renewed her contract in Russia before, obviously she can’t be THY’s target anymore. (And Ebrar seems to be enjoying playing there more, I doubt if she’s willing to return even if THY could match the offer)

• Well we already know Bergmann is gonna be starter :whistle:

Someone is forgetting AC and Arina. Thr best OH duo in vball except maybe for Cook & Plummer this season.

I'm noy sure how Hande + Plummer will work next season given that although Plummer has improved her passing, she was passing alongside two of the best passers in the world, which Hande and Simge aren't.

• Someone is forgetting AC and Arina. Thr best OH duo in vball except maybe for Cook & Plummer this season.

I'm noy sure how Hande + Plummer will work next season given that although Plummer has improved her passing, she was passing alongside two of the best passers in the world, which Hande and Simge aren't.

It will be better for Plummer, because she will have 2 standard level passer by her side and won't be loaded by 40+ services every single game.

It happened the same when Merlo played for Bergamo and Piccinini and Del Core were the OHs: all services on the libero and she struggled some times, but elsewhere she had more consistent games as receiver just because she wasn't overloaded anymore.

• Someone is forgetting AC and Arina. Thr best OH duo in vball except maybe for Cook & Plummer this season.

I don’t think they were that spectacular apart from few games in the latest parts of 22/23 season. But even that aside, Arina is gonna play first part of the season in China so I didn’t take that duo into consideration.

Gray/Hande Simge reception line worked for more then a few games and I think Plummer is better passer then Gray so Plummer/Hande Simge should be fine in terms of passing imho.

I’m more worried about those off games that Ecza has, Plummer fits into that energy as well lol :lol: and keeping Ferhat isn’t gonna help it either.

• I am so so happy that Magda moving to THY:super: she deserve to be 1st OPp in good club. I hope that she will have good conection with Roberta:drink:

• Tainara would be a good fit for FB. She can be a back up Opp and Offensive OH if needed