Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• One thing for sure it could be a great news for Turkish NT, can you image Vargas + Ebrar + Kalac + Gizem, they are all playing year around together and against one of the best teams in the world. But of course, they need to handle it with care otherwise they could get tired of always seeing each other.

You forget about Eda 😱 it seems like they are very good friends so it should be good to play together for getting used to each other at defense reception etc

• According to rumours, Ali Koç, president of Fenerbahçe, asked Ebrar not to prolong her contract with Kaliningrad since they really want to sign with her for 2025-2026. She previously said that she could continue her club career as OH to be more useful for NT, so it would makes sense to sign with Fenerbahçe. Seeing her with Vargas in a club team would be great. Ebrar-Vargas-Arina as jumpservers😍 However it would make Fenerbahçe too strong and the balance power dinamics between the big 3 would be ruined

It's not that serious, just a conversation that happened within few seconds when they met at the TVF dinner.

Also, I don't think this will happen because Ebrar is a Beşiktaş fan and has deep ties with Beşiktaş. even Beşiktaş president said that she would come to Beşiktaş after her contract in Russia ends.

• It's not that serious, just a conversation that happened within few seconds when they met at the TVF dinner.

Also, I don't think this will happen because Ebrar is a Beşiktaş fan and has deep ties with Beşiktaş. even Beşiktaş president said that she would come to Beşiktaş after her contract in Russia ends.

I don't trust Beşiktaş much, I hope they could survive till the end of season without losing all their foreigners again 🙄

• Milano announced Thaisa's transfer unintentionally?

• I wouldn’t be surprised. Milano has money, they are hungry for CUPs and We only know about Danesi and Kurtagic as their MBs. Kurtagic is to young for starter in such club…

Lets see and wait, it would be great sign indeed.

• I wouldn’t be surprised. Milano has money, they are hungry for CUPs and We only know about Danesi and Kurtagic as their MBs. Kurtagic is to young for starter in such club…

Lets see and wait, it would be great sign indeed.

Milano just lost one of their main sponsors (Allianz), they obviously still have money but not as much as last season. According to the rumors Rettke left due to budget reasons

• Vasileva might be a cheap transfer right now and a bet for FB. She will probably be Ana C back up and Meliha has Cansu Cetin as back up

• Vasileva in Fenerbahce. Like what? :what:

that would be weird transfer for such a club like Fenerbahce. Maybe better to move Stysiak as OH, but who knows. Players after maternity break sometimes playing better than expect:whistle:

• An example is Natalia Mędrzyk who plays fantastically:flower:

Exactly I had her in my mind;) also I remember when Glinka played great in WCH 2010 and later in Vakifbank.

• Any rumors about whether the Canadian opp/mb prospect Anna Smrek (207 cm, 2003) is going to pursue a pro career and if so, where? I think she will be eligible for the pro ranks from december 2024.

She might be a huge "jackpot" hit like Markova was for Muratpasa last season. I mean, Smrek is still very "raw" and has a lot of work to do, but the ceiling is obviously high.

• Any rumors about whether the Canadian opp/mb prospect Anna Smrek (207 cm, 2003) is going to pursue a pro career and if so, where? I think she will be eligible for the pro ranks from december 2024.

She might be a huge "jackpot" hit like Markova was for Muratpasa last season. I mean, Smrek is still very "raw" and has a lot of work to do, but the ceiling is obviously high.

As a middle, I would say yes. As an OPP she's just too slow.