2024 Women’s Volleyball Nations League

• congrats to poland

They retake where they left

Great match for them but many service mistakes

In italy side I loved bosio and danesi wasn't bad

Degradi also played better than usually

Bosio and bosetti what a dissapointment and their game was nothing entertaining

• This Italian roster was too strong to be swept by a not full strength polish team….

• they were almost full strenght

Wolosz, Stenzel, second MB, Rozanski, Czyrna...:whistle:

• Wolosz, Stenzel, second MB, Rozanski, Czyrna...:whistle:

They were with both mb and yes without wolosz rozanski and stenzel even if your libero was great today

martina is back up

• You meant Bonifacio the first time I assume? MBs are clearly not the problem for Italy.

They are basically Novara today but with Antropova and Omoruyi/Degradi, too bad they didn't reach their play-offs-vs-Imoco level. And nice for Mingardi that she is with the team but backrow Kate is >>>>> than front row Mingardi :white: also Bosio got decent touches on the block so I don't think that'd be much of an improvement either

• You meant Bonifacio the first time I assume? MBs are clearly not the problem for Italy.

They are basically Novara today but with Antropova and Omoruyi/Degradi, too bad they didn't reach their play-offs-vs-Imoco level. And nice for Mingardi that she is with the team but backrow Kate is >>>>> than front row Mingardi :white: also Bosio got decent touches on the block so I don't think that'd be much of an improvement either

Sorry I meant degradi,she made some mistakes but not as usual

bonifacio also played grear

• So Poland is now 5th in the ranking while Italy 7th.

We were never so high.

if Italy loses to Germany they could actually be in real trouble to qualify bc they will likely lose to Turkey this week

• The real concern is that we're seeing the same terrible things we saw throughout 2023. There was no aspect of the game where we didn't struggle (from blocking to defence, I won't even start with serving and attacking choices), approach and mindset is once again putrid. I look at the guys and I see a group of players that may be not the most talented in the world, but sure as hell they compete until the very last ball. The girls... I don't know, it's just too sad to see honestly.

• They were with both mb and yes without wolosz rozanski and stenzel even if your libero was great today

martina is back up

well Alagierska after injury is not impressing me at all, I don´t think she will make it to the olympic squad ...so that´s what second MB was meant..