2024 Women’s Volleyball Nations League

• 5 minutes late to starting my stream, and NL already 1-7 behind :rolll: I expected nothing less

Brazil-Korea earlier was 7-1 too lmfao

• The Netherlands block and defense is nowhere to be found so far. Their blocking is usually very good but not so far. Elif is doing well

• I didn't expect nothing from NL and still dissapointed

Hope canada can profit from it

• Can South Korea finally relegate, it will not get any better, I wanna see some new teams in here. Maybe Vietnam after 4Ts Turkish league experience.

This year will not have relegation...next year

• Knollema and Marring should start as outside hitters in the second set, because reception is bad anyway and they need some firepower. Buijs should be on the opposite position instead of Plak, because Plak is a ghost...

• Helena and Julia Bergmann in!

• Knollema and Marring should start as outside hitters in the second set, because reception is bad anyway and they need some firepower. Buijs should be on the opposite position instead of Plak, because Plak is a ghost...

Jasper has been blocked a couple times but also had some excellent kills like 4 or 5

Completely agree, just risk it with Jolien/Nova and Anne as opposite. Even though Marrit had 5 points in set 1 I'm still disappointed with her, Celeste doesn't seem to work (that) well with the fast style of Sarah. MBs can't be involved...

I didn't expect NL to beat Türkiye but at least some more resistance would be nice. With this level they don't deserve the Olympics :wall:

• Gizem is doing great so far

• Netherlands finally starting to get their middles going

• Turkey looks scary already:obey:When eda is also back:box:

• What's wrong with koslowski? Jasper said she touched it🤦