2024 Women’s Volleyball Nations League

• Is it only me or ebrar's spike reach increased since she went to Russia. Constantly playing against high blocks seems to helped her

• Dutch team is just too scared:S

• Netherlands floor defense is horrific today

• Ze Roberto, using Helena, Julia B, Macris, Tainara and Carol as subs.

• Well at least the Dutch made this set respectable somehow

• Van Aalen needs a OPP that she can run a quick offense with. Marring with her lefty swing and explosiveness ( she jumps twice as high as Dambrink) seems like a no brainer.

I don't understand what Koslowski is thinking but it is never too late to start making right choices. Plak should only be played off the bench, at best.

NL have great pieces to play a competetive match with anyone, but the pieces are not together on the court.

Edit: my jinx helped them win a set :lol: but I believe they can be much better still.

• Set 3: Macris, Tainara, Carol, Julia Kudiess, Natinha, Ana Cristina, Gabi.

• What a comeback! Buijs:heart:

• I would prefer to Take Kisy and Tainara. Kisy is more stable but Tainara can have a good day and made the difference. She is the only powerful Opp that we have right now

• Tainara with a 110 km/h spike :sos:

• I would prefer to Take Kisy and Tainara. Kisy is more stable but Tainara can have a good day and made the difference. She is the only powerful Opp that we have right now

For Brazil, if the 14-player lineup is true for Paris. I think this will be it:

S: Roberta, Macris

OH: Ana Cristina, Gabi, Julia Bergmann, Rosamaria

O: Kisy, Tainara

MB: Thaisa, Carol, Diana, Julia Kudiess

L: Nyeme, Natinhaa