2024 Women’s Volleyball Nations League

• probably because in the past, Brazil always loses to USA.

USA would lose to China or Italy or other teams but when it comes to Brazil, they always beat them. Week 1 will be weak for some of the top teams. That's including USA. They don't have the other players yet.

• The way Canada plays is impressive. Very well organized. They defeated DR 3-0:white:All credit to Winzer for preparing the team so well in such a short time. I'd like to see a female coach at the Olympics again.

Canada is strong.

Beat DR 3-0 and was evenly matched with Brazil for 3 sets.

• The way Canada plays is impressive. Very well organized. They defeated DR 3-0:white:All credit to Winzer for preparing the team so well in such a short time. I'd like to see a female coach at the Olympics again.

I think that besides the win by 3x0 over DOM team Canada played way better against Brazil. The game looked really messy today.

• probably because in the past, Brazil always loses to USA.

USA would lose to China or Italy or other teams but when it comes to Brazil, they always beat them. Week 1 will be weak for some of the top teams. That's including USA. They don't have the other players yet.

recently USA has dominating Brazil in women’s volleyball. But in the past to 2004/2010 USA wasn’t a big deal for Brazil 🇧🇷. Russia was the main rival. In 2011 /2012 USA started to give no chance to Brazil until London Olympics. 👊🏻

Than Brazil regain the control until 2014 semis of World Cup ( Brazil was really near of getting the tittle that was missed by the team) .

After the world competition the matches was pretty equally. Brazil even wining the last two gran prix over USA and Italy if I am not mistaken.

But since VNL became the annul competition USA 🇺🇸 is really above Brazil 🇧🇷. Some finals and none match won by Brazil if I am not mistaken.

To me this new generation has won and lose to the bests NTs of the world except Team USA. 🇺🇸

from all teams of the world USA is the one who gives me more fear.

• Finally I can see a brighter future for Brazil NT. This new generation has a better pool of players. The team has really overachieved in the last two major competitions. This new pool of players has higher ceiling

• My predictions for today:

Jpn-ger 3-1

Fra-Pol 0-3

Srb-Tha 2-3

Ita-Bul 3-0

Chi-Can 3-0

Bra-Usa 3-2

• Brazil Roster for USA Match

S: Roberta, Macris

OH: Ana Cristina, Gabi, Julia Bergmann, Pri Daroit, Helena

O: Kisy, Rosamaria

MB: Carol, Diana, Julia Kudiess

L: Nyeme, Natinha

Lorenne, Thaisa, Luzia, Tainara also part of the 18-player roster travelling to all stages of VNL.

• I was hoping for Tainara getting a chance against USA.