2024 Women’s Volleyball Nations League

• Just give me Ivanovic hello, what’s the point of playing non-competative team if you not gonna give some experience to youngster with potential.

Malesevic over Osmajic is big whatever, she is gonna get benched really soon anyways

• Just give me Ivanovic hello, what’s the point of playing non-competative team if you not gonna give some experience to youngster with potential.

Malesevic over Osmajic is big whatever, she is gonna get benched really soon anyways

yea I was hoping for Ivanovic/Lazovic

• team won’t go back to Serbia but directly to destination for 2nd week so she didn’t join only for this match but in general

oh I didn’t know that. Also I’m excited to see Bukilic against better competition

• Brazil Starters:

S: Roberta

OP: Rosamaria

OH: Gabi, Ana Cristina

MB: Carol, Julia Kudiess

L: Nyeme

• Julia B looks like she played a whole match :D

• I just watched the match and well done Italy! I love it when a team performs over their 100% and plays like this. I really liked Degradi and Bosetti who were very consistent the entire match and Antropova delivered without having any regular lows throughout the match.

On Turkey's side, I was expecting them to lose some matches this week, knowing the girls gathered only a week ago and Santarelli joined them like 5 days ago. The only positive surprise so far is Vargas whom I thought would need some rest and perform slightly worse but girl does not stop. I also liked Örge among the matches played so far. Despite the losses, I am not as worried. Turkey started last year's VNL bad during the first 2 rounds as well, creating a lot of question marks, but it was a completely different team third week and on. They just need some more time together and particularly with Santarelli.

Meanwhile I am hoping that they will give some rest to players like Vargas, Zehra, Ebrar and maybe Ilkin who seems to have a small injury on her leg. I also won't be surprised if we watch Derya more next round and Tugba being benched. It feels like the competition for last spot is between Derya and Tugba, to add some more attacking power to the team.

I agree all. The only point which I am not with you is, we did not start so bad in last season.

1st round we won 1st 3 matches and lost the last one to USA (winning against Korea, Serbia and Italy).

Similarly we lost to Poland in the 2nd round and won the rest (winning against Nederlands, Canada and Dominican)

In round 3, we lost 1st match against Japan and won the rest (winning against Thailand, Brasil and Croatia). Afterwards we were unbeatable.

At the moment, in 1st 3 matches we lost 2 of them. We did not play against Poland and USA yet. Besides, all teams are fighting for OQT and that's why I do not feel so comfortable but hope the best, our girls will be back in their best shape soon.

• And this is Bukilic limit, she can play only against Thailand blocks, LoL.

I wouldn’t write her off just yet. The first 2 sets were very low and inside

• Thank you Bongaerts for at least winning this match! First week has proven Marrit Jasper is the only relaiable player for the Dutch team and doing her job! Hope they will improve training upcoming week and let's hope Daalderop is ready to play:saint: