2024 Women’s Volleyball Nations League

• Anyone who actually thinks Matthias is racist really doesn’t have a clue. Sure he probably made some wrong decisions over the years and his approach to moderation was quite lenient, maybe too lenient, but he did not have any dislike of any group of people. Ask yourself: if he really hated Turks, why didn’t he ban any of them? Certain users gave him plenty of opportunity over the last few years. He cared about the forum and didn’t want to stop people expressing their feelings. For most of the time, he was left to do the job by himself and it’s incredible to me how ungrateful people are.

when people complained that he wasn’t doing enough, he brought in myself, sloth and Janko , effectively diminishing his power as we could now overrule him. When we all faded away, he looked for new mods but everyone was either unfit or unwilling to do the job. I feel slightly guilty at not having been more help but frankly, my life is too busy these days to be worried about the constant trolling on here.

I guess I’m the last mod standing, so on the rare occasions that I’m actually here, maybe I’ll just ban anyone who annoys me, I don’t need to consult with anyone. Just be respectful guys, is it really that hard?

• According to some posts on X, it seems that Turkey will also have to do without Hande Baladin in the last week of the VNL...

The OH will need some rest to cure the neck problems that kept her on the bench during the Texan week of the VNL...

• I guess I’m the last mod standing, so on the rare occasions that I’m actually here, maybe I’ll just ban anyone who annoys me, I don’t need to consult with anyone. Just be respectful guys, is it really that hard?

will you do anything about SPAMMING? Or will you just ban when people answers to the spamming.

Ps; I will not bend any words or play with words.

After all this chaos, if you guys don't do anything about SPAMMING and ban turks when they answer, it's racism. You accept or not. People didn't accept genocides back in time and people don't accept genocides now but it doesn't change the fact.

• will you do anything about SPAMMING? Or will you just ban when people answers to the spamming.

Ps; I will not bend any words or play with words.

After all this chaos, if you guys don't do anything about SPAMMING and ban turks when they answer, it's racism. You accept or not. People didn't accept genocides back in time and people don't accept genocides now but it doesn't change the fact.

How about this? I'll take action against anyone who annoys me, regardless of where they are from. Yes, SPAMMING annoys me so I'll do something about it. Comparing anything that has happened here to genocide also annoys me so I'd advise you to stop now.

• Ok good, thanks for arriving here in the chaos Sisko We do need your current no bs approach imo, it will be for the greater good of everyone. Being annoying regardless of ur stance or ethnicity is valid enough for me 😂 I'd rather be warned or if needed banned as well when I'm being too much tbh. Some order will do good here.

So in light of truly moving on from the negative energy recently. I am making a predictions for next week of VNL and inviting everyone to share their predictions as well:

USA 3-1 FRA

GER 2-3 DOM

ITA 3-1 CAN

BUL 0-3 CHN

NED 3-1 SRB

TUR 3-2 THA

KOR 3-1 JPN

BRA 3-2 POL

• banning people will ruin this page. If we ban people just because they hurt our feelings, then this forum will end up as a sounding board for only like minded people. Someone mentioned not finding more Brazilian users anymore. Because of this banning spree. We get to a point where we can't joke anymore.

UNLESS, that person is not contributing reasonable arguments and just straight up terrorizing people.

I can only see 3 or 5 people liking each other's posts and sharing the same opinion most of the time. Then there's another one with the Boscovic defenders and Serbian cheerers.

Then there's the Japanese weabos on their little Japanese sub group. Then of course the Turkish steamrollers.

That's it.

And if we call for more bans, this forun will be left with 5 people 🤣

• My predictions:

USA 3-0 FRA

GER 3:2 DOM

ITA 3-1 CAN

BUL 0-3 CHN

NED 3-1 SRB

TUR 3-0 THA

KOR 0-3 JPN

BRA 2-3 POL

• Mine:

USA 3-0 FRA

GER 1-3 DOM

ITA 3-2 CAN

BUL 0-3 CHN

NED 2-3 SRB

TUR 3-0 THA

KOR 0-3 JPN

BRA 0-3 POL

• USA 3-0 FRA

GER 1-3 DOM

ITA 2-3 CAN

BUL 0-3 CHN

NED 2-3 SRB

TUR 3- 0 THA

KOR 0-3 JPN

BRA 3-1 POL

• My dream team until now:

OPP: Vargas

S : Wolosz or Brie King ( because she played two weeks)

OH: Gabi and Gray or Ana Cristina

MB ;Danesi ( I really do not know the other one)

Libero :Šćiglovska

Sure big credits to Medrzyk and Orro.

EDiT: I also forgot Koga in the best OH.

• Aleksandra Szczygłowska :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• the roster of Chinese NT in Week 3:

S - Diao Lin-yu, Xu Xiao-ting, Ding Xia

OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zheng Yi-xin

OH - Zhu Ting, Li Ying-ying, Zhang Chang-ning, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Gao Yi

L - Wang Meng-jie, Ni Fei-fan

Xu Xiao-ting returns and Wang Wen-han and Wang Yun-lu out

Images

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan